“Hmmmmmm...”

Motel 6 Little Rock - South
Ranked #56 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Well, from reading the rest of the reviews I have learned 2 things: 1. There is a reason it only costs 50 bucks.. you get what you pay for and 2. I will not be booking a room here.

Thanks for the heads up!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just checked in to use the pool because it was fairly close I had the grand kids for the weekend and wanted them to have use of a pool and a place to cool off when not using the pool ... It's on the freeway but Its in a not so good area as far as crime so beware

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Let's start with the door lock not working properly. The light in the bathroom was broken. Air conditioner was broken. The phone was shorting out and rang periodically all night. On top of all that we had to listen to a couple fighting all night.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Oakleybikerbabe
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

So we are on the way back from my youngest sisters graduation. Well we decide to stop at this Hotel because the super 8 next door was given us problems before we even checked in. One there was a prostitute hanging around front and when we stepped into our room it looked decent but the comforter has cigarette burns and it reeks of cigarettes in a no smoking room. Ok that stuff is fine no worries I'm not mad but $2.99 a night for wifi?! I just paid around $50 a night for this place. Never again this is the worse hotel I've ever stayed at

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This was the most disgusting, filthy motel we have ever stayed in. The management is awful. they cannot even speak English. The first room # 130 had no electricity on the lights over the beds, the phone, or the TV. the walls were nasty and covered in dirt. The door on the inside had lipstick on it and I was afraid to sleep under the sheets, the room was so gross! I got up in the night and there was a roach crawling across the bathroom floor. The baseboard was off on some parts of the wall and the air conditioner stayed on one speed all night. I would never stay at this motel again. I have contacted guest services and also corporate and sent pictures. We asked the manager for our money back and he would not do it! BEWARE! BEWARE!
BEWARE!

Room Tip: Don't choose any of these rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank puddin75
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed the night here for one night for a family thing. The rooms have the modern look but the building is crappy still. Unclean linens and the tub that is still yet to be used has all kinds of hairs in it. My sister found a coupon paper with stuff rolled up in it that had been washed and unnoticed by the housekeepers when making the bed. There were several dead bugs on the floor (pill bugs and flies). The walls are in bad shape as far sheetrock and cleanliness of them and the baseboards. It reeks of weed outside as well.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank trinitysmom81
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Little Rock - South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear trinitysmom81 - Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced as a result of the cleanliness issues you encountered in your room. The issues you experienced are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

The address given (7501 Interstate 30) had my Garmin putting the location in the middle of a bridge on I-30. The temporary manager said he had troubles also.
The directions in their Directory Listing are much better. From the east on I-30 Exit 134 turn on Frontage Road to motel. From the west Exit 134 left on Scott Hamilton Dr cross i-30, right on W 81 St.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo