Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy
  • Pool
US$106
US$108
US$97
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$127
US$82
All reviewsglass slidingreturn trip homeher attentionbathroom doorlobby area isstaff personfire pitwest sidewould stay here againhighly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe room was nicelate checkpleasant staybed was very comfortableembassy suitesrock
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was on business made a reservation while driving, it was the very first hotel that came up in the search for little rock Arkansas. I checked in and the manager greeted me well the clerk checking me in was very friendly and sweet. The eye catcher was the bar right as I walked in looked great. The rooms were nice and the area was peaceful. I couldn't have asked for a better place. I looked forward to coming back to little rock.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed at Holiday Inn Little Rock West-Financial Pky on our way to Branson Missouri the night of December 28, 2013. Directions to motel not good, especially with all the nearby construction. The motel has large nice rooms. They seem to have been recently updated. The only thing that was not updated was the old tub. The front desk workers were really helpful with a room change and directions to restaurants. Only wish: welcome coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed at this property on Christmas Eve. Check in was easy, but desk clerk was on the phone even as she checked me in. It certainly sounded like a personal call, and would have preferred she would have been more attentive to her guest. The room was GREAT!!!!! Large, comfortable, nice modern layout and very nice furnishings. I did have breakfast on Christmas morning and yes, it cost $10, but well worth it. I had a made to order omelet that was large and very good. I also had all of the "continental" items available. Checking out was similar to checking in. Clerk was on the phone the whole time and I certainly was not her first priority.

It is a little complicated getting to this hotel because of the highway construction. But, that is not the hotel's fault. Overall I was very pleased with this experience and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Thankfully, we stayed here for only one night. Although the rooms are nice enough (firm beds, clean, new, and contemporary), there were multiple problems. First, as other reviewers have noted, getting to the hotel is a challenge due to the massive construction. That turned out to be the least of our issues. The phone in the room did not work. I called on my cell to ask for extra pillows that were never delivered and no explanation offered as to why. The drain in the tub/shower combo would not stay open, so we had to prop a bar of soap in the drain while we showered. We had to call the front desk to ask how to turn on the shower (it is NOT intuitive and the desk clerk said we were not the first to ask). One of the reasons we chose this property is because we knew we would want a cocktail at the end of our long drive. The "bar" was unmanned and never open --- and this was a Saturday evening. Even had it been open, I doubt we would have been satisifed, as it looked as if the cocktail options were severely limited (about 6 bottles of booze on the "bar"). Don't be fooled by the breakfast offered in the hotel. There were some items set out and available on a breakfast bar (the usual toast, fruit, cereal, etc.), but we did not realize that the breakfast was not included in the hotel charge. The continental breakfast is $7 each (for coffee, an english muffin, and a bowl of fruit). When the "wait staff" did acknowledge us and ask if we wanted something to drink, I asked for orange juice. We were surprised when we got the bill and this was an additional $2.50. Shame on us for not paying closer attention, but I think the hotel should also make it a little more clear that breakfast is not free - even though the breakfast is set up this way. We travel through Little Rock at least twice a year. We will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank STL-Sassy-Rho
Seth R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear STLWoman Stuckin TX,

Thank you for your continued trust within the IHG Brand of hotels. At the Holiday Inn Little Rock -West we strive to provide exceptional service to our guest. Unfortunately, we failed regarding your recent stay.

Experience means everything to our hotel and we regret you had a disappointing experience during your recent stay. At your convenience, please contact me so we can discuss compensation for your unsatisfactory experience. Upon a satisfactory solution, I hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity to give you the type of service that you deserve.

Hospitality yours,

Seth Rolfe
501-225-1075
Seth.rolfe@phghotels.com

Reviewed 17 December 2013

this is a three star hotel however it was clean and smelled good. the rooms were modern and the mattress was firm. the tv was flat screen. the breakfast in the hotel lobby was pleasnatly good. the chef came around to ask everyone how was the breakfast. which is unusual. the service was good and friendly.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends