“Nice Hotel for Business Traveler”

Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy
Ranked #36 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This Holiday Inn appears to be fairly new and is well maintained. The lobby is a nice area that contains the bar/breakfast area and a computer area with two iMacs. Staff was friendly and efficient at check-in. My room was large with a comfortable king size bed, large desk, large flat screen television, and sitting area with couch and coffee table. The room also had a bar area with a sink and mini fridge. Bathroom was also roomy and clean. However, the only door between the bathroom and the room itself was made of frosted glass. In most cases, this would be fine…but I would imagine that if two co-workers were traveling together it would be a little awkward for one person to be able to see the form of the other one while he or she was using the bathroom facilities. (Just an observation.) Breakfast in the lobby was buffet style and could be added to the room at time of reservation for $5, or added upon arrival for $10. It was a fairly good breakfast for the money.

Overall, this hotel served my purposes well and I would definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Infinity67

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My boss lady and I stayed here for business for just one night. Soon as we walked in the front lobby we were greated and welcomed by ALL workers. The front desk agent, I believe his name is Antonio/Anthony was wonderful! When we got to our rooms, I was shocked that the room actually looked exactly like the pictures! I used to manage a Hilton property hotel, so I'm quite picky about my accomodations. Everything was clean and up to date. The only thing I noticed was there was proof of previous guest on the hairdryer bag, a couple pieces of hair. This wasn't even an issue due to how nice everything was and how friendly the entire staff, even the maintenance man, was. I will definately make this my new hotel when I come to Little Rock, which is quite often! Thank you Holiday Inn!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014

As a storm chaser, I frequently find myself getting to hotels late at night when I have been driving all day (sometimes for multiple days) and am exhausted. The night I stayed at this hotel was no different. We were checked in by Antonio, who was genuinely friendly and got us into our room quickly. We warned him about the high potential for severe weather, including tornadoes, the next day and he went immediately to a tv in the lobby to make sure it was on the weather channel. I know he wasn't there the next day, but he took the warning seriously and that meant a lot to us. He also told us exactly where to park to have the easiest entrance to our room. The room itself was excellent, much larger than expected. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The breakfast was quite good and worth the $10 per person for the buffet. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JennHenley
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We checked in late after driving across north and central Texas. Exhausted and ready for sleep, Antonio was working the front desk, checked us in quickly and gave us perfect parking directions. He was very personable and accommodating. The room is awesome, big and very clean. This is where we will stay any time we're in Little Rock.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We booked the room through Priceline and received a great deal. It was a great stay with a few minor dings. Receptionist was not very friendly, but attended to us quickly. Our room hadn't been thoroughly cleaned (spots on counter, a pile of crumbs on the floor). Other than that, it was fine. The room was very spacious. But you could hear everything in the neighboring rooms. The rest of the staff was very friendly. For the price, I would give it another try.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Rooms are updated, roomy and clean. Road construction around the hotel makes it tricky to get to the entrance. Parking lot was packed and we had a difficult time finding a parking spot. Check-in was easy and fast. Good value!

Room Tip: Spacious rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I generally stay at Crowne Plaza or Hilton, now Clarion. I decided to try The Holiday Inn and was pleasantly surprised. Within minutes of arriving I received a call from the front desk making sure the room was up to standard. The separate living area with couch and tv was nice and spacious. Overall I couldn't have asked for a better room for the price. I don't know how old the hotel is, but it looks new. Very pleased!

• Stayed: March 2014