“Very accommodating”

Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
SPRING CITY
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Staff was excellent! Room was large and clean. Breakfast selection was good. Free shuttle to clinton center/river walk and even offered a late check out to accommodate our travel plans. Highly recommend! Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
NickRoye, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel to be clean with a friendly staff! We truly appreciate your comments and hope you will choose the Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential on your next trip to the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This property is very well-kept and located with easy on and off of I-30 near numerous attractions. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Front desk personnel are friendly and professional. Great location!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoy our convenient location, friendly staff and convenient location. If you ever need a recommendation, be sure to ask our staff and we'd love to share our local favorites. We look forward to your next stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I consider it and honor to write this review for Comfort Inn and Suites Presidential. We were greeted by Laura and she made the check-in smooth and it was inviting. The room was extremely nice: clean and inviting. I would recommed to all of my friends and family to stay here if in Little Rock. Thanks to the staff and especially Laura for making our stay wonderful.

VM from Austin, TX

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kimberly S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you so much for your very kind review! Personal recommendations such as yours are the best advertising a business can ask for. I can assure you that Laura will be recognized among our staff for her excellent customer service. Please come visit us again on your next trip to the Little Rock area!
Kirkwood, Missouri
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed two weeks ago at this hotel. It is part of the Choice Hotel chains but it is one of their top locations. I travel for a living, so believe me when I tell you I know hotels. This hotel is well located-right off of the highway (30) that goes into the city of Little rock Arkansas. The rate is more than fair and the people are amazing. The downtown area is within walking distance. Maybe 1.5-2 miles away at most. There is a nice outdoor pool that no one seems to use very much. The rooms are updated and clean. The breakfast is good, with eggs and bacon, waffles, muffins etc. Free coffee is always available.
They also have a business center area that allows for printing. A bar.restaurant that will prepare homemade pizzas and silver to your room at no additional cost.
I had stayed here a few years ago when I had this territory but hadn't been back until this recent stay. I was so pleased to see it was still offering the high quality, fair price, clean rooms that it had in the past.
Close to food locations, Clinton Library, Downtown Little Rock and about an hour from Springs area.

Room Tip: Parking is right on the grounds. Airport shuttle is provided.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank maslandprodinfo
Kimberly S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review and for remembering us from your trips in the past! We certainly appreciate your loyalty and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I love hearing from our guests and getting their perspective by seeing the hotel through your eyes. Thank you for mentioning our pool (what a great view of downtown Little Rock!) and Presidential Pizza. There's nothing like a hot, fresh pizza delivered within minutes to you at the bar or to your guestroom door!

Thank you again and we hope to see you very soon on your next trip to Little Rock!

PS.... Go Cards!!! : )
Montgomery, AL
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Was set up here by my employer the last week of July. Was here for 5 nights. The suite in which I stayed was very nice. The entire staff I encountered during my stay were all very friendly and accommodating. As others have mentioned in other reviews, it might be situated next to the interstate but those rooms are so quiet. I would definitely stay here again if I return to the area.

P.S. check on the water pressure. Like almost EVERY hotel I stay in I have to take a MUCH longer shower just to feel rinsed off. Thank goodness I don't have to wash my hair every day. :) The shower heads may have a great brand name but honestly, it's the pressure of it that makes me a happy camper.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank SPR-Gurl
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so pleased that you have enjoyed your stay here with us. It means a lot to us to hear from our guest especially someone who was in house for so long. I completely understand your concern over the water pressure. Hotels do commonly use a restricted water flow system to conserve water. I agree with you yet also understand the premise behind the implementation.

Thank you again and please come see us again on your next trip to Little Rock!
Dwight, Illinois
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Location is close to airport, hotel shuttle will take you to local restaurants, nothing within walking distance. Rooms are well appointed and bed is comfy. Shuttle doesn't start very early so if you have 6am flight you may have to get and pay for a cab. I'll be back, soon.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TADSSguy
Hello Ed V! Thank you very much for your review! I love to hear from our repeat guests and I'm happy that we have been able to provide you with another good experience. Please remember on your next trip that we offer a complimentary taxi service for our guests with flight times outside our normal 8am-10pm shuttle hours. If the front desk did not provide you with this information, shame on us and I will ensure this information is presented to our guests in the future.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Des Moines
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Location and facilities are the only shining point. Great pool, a little chilly in July . Rooms clean nice again. Checking in using a corporate card. They ask for ä didn't card for incidentals. OK normally fine. Nope I check when I get settled charged full amount to my personal card. Gm is out I request him to call me when he returns not waiting until am for some other excuse. He calls I explain I need that for the remainder of my trip. I get a 'uh huh' . I explain it needs resolved tonight. I get to start another question he hangs up. Really unprofessional.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
NickRoye, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I apologize that we did not meet you expectations during your stay as well as not being able to solve the issue until the morning. I hope that we have solved the issue to your satisfaction and hope to have you back in the future. Thank you