“Is this the same place?”
Review of Franke's Cafeteria

Franke's Cafeteria
Ranked #138 of 800 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My mother and I were a little under the weather this Sunday so I went to get lunch on Rodney Parham (we live in Sherwood).
I had the turkey and dressing and she had the roast beef , we both had mashed pot. and green beans, roll and slice of pie, the roast beef was cut so thick it was tough, the mashed pot. were very stiff. The turkey was sliced off of a roll turkey breast and inside was the dressing , that was so full of sage I did not eat it. The pies were good .
The problem with this is the price I paid $46.00 I feel there should have been a real turkey to carve off of and the dressing in a pan . Have been long time customers but if this is the new way I will find something to eat in North Little Rock.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Bear in mind, this is cafeteria eating. I was impressed with the wide variety of choices made available on the line. Everything that I choose had a freshness about it. There was no "I've sat on this steam table too long and became discolored, crusty, and/or soggy" flavor to any of the food. Everything had a 'just cooked' taste. Although Franke's Cafeteria plates can get a little 'pricey', it was worth it for that not-steam-table quality on this cafeteria line!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Great salads to choose from. Each day has a different menu.
Love the eggplant casserole and strawberry pie. Very friendly employees.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

So glad we saw your reviews of Franke's Cafeteria and tried it out. We love a good cafeteria with lots of vegetable offerings and Franke's certainly had that. It is getting harder to find restaurants that offer a wide variety of well-cooked vegetable when we travel and so this place hit the spot.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

the greatest this is the variety. you can stick eating healthy and it is delicious. they have sugar free deserts as well.
eat here at least once a week.