“Homemade everything!”

Dining options: Reservations
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Homemade everything!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Love this place. From the homemade wheat rolls to the awesome dressings (the blue cheese is amazing). Customer service is awesome. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I had a vegetarian friend in my party, and the waiters came up with several option to accommodate! I'm not sure why the previous reviewer disliked this restaurant so much! I love coming here for casual dinners to special events and business meetings!

• Visited December 2013

Dumas, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gross!!!! Poor quality everything!!! Wonderful waitress!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Seated immediately, waitress was friendly and just overall good at her job. The rolls they serve are those cheap bagged cardboard wheat rolls! The salad was literally a bowl of lettuce. No cheese, tomato... Etc.. Ya know the things that make a salad a salad? I Ordered a 12oz Ribeye well done, boy was it! They brought me a $23- 1/2" thick about the size of the palm of your hand charred piece of crap, literally paper thin! The whole table laughed when they saw it!! The top side had the nice grill marks on it- the other side looked like charcoal!! If you are a "chef" then you know how to cook a steak at all temps! The 2 people with me, one ordered prime rib that looked like a blob of boiled meat- absolutely NO seasoning or color to it, the other person also ordered a 12oz ribeye that was ordered medium and came out well. They re-fired The whole table- Attempt #2, about an inch thick, properly cooked steak! One bite... Rubber, tough, no flavor, so the two steaks went back and we decided to eat the twice baked potato since the "chef" had no idea how to cook a steak!! The twice baked had a good flavor but every now and then you would get this big wod of bacon fat that you had to spit out! It's been 6 hours since we ate and we all feel sick to our stomach! Sooooo- needless to say... First and LAST time at the butcher shop!! Save your money- I promise this place is WAY over- rated! Up side, maybe you will get Courtney for your waitress! The food is NASTY!!!:(((((

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Hmsc
Grovetown, Georgia
“Awesome steak!!!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Love the food, absolutely amazing. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed the outside seating area....we definitely plan on coming back.

Perryville, Arkansas
“Great Food And Atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is a great place to eat. My wife and I had a date night and it was wonderful. They have a great selection of steaks to choose from and the restaurant is very nice inside. We were both very impressed with the food and the service and will be back again.

• Visited May 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“For Carnivores”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I visited as part of a birthday party with over twenty people. The service was efficient and timely. No one had any complaints about the food. My prime rib was cooked to perfection. Juicy and tasty. A bit pricey, but you will get your money's worth.

Visited July 2013