“Great Fried Rice”

Ranked #185 of 817 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Mostly a sushi restaurant, which my co-worker found very good. Not into sushi myself so settled on Chicken fried rice - maybe the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

The great sushi chef Ray is back at Mt.Fuji Japanese Restaurant now. I had a lunch special called "TAKE" (Bamboo) lunch box today. It cost less than $10, came with miso soup and salad. The contents of the lunch box change daily (no lunch box on Sunday though), and I was delighted to find a new type of rolled sushi today - sushi rice with shrimp, cucumber, masago fish eggs, etc. wrapped/rolled in rice paper! The texture, taste, and presentation were all perfect!! Unlike some sushi which the sauce covers all the subtle tastes of the ingredients, this one really appealed not only to my eyes but to my palate in an extraordinary manner. I really enjoyed talking with Ray at the sushi counter as well. The service by Ms. Fusae was excellent, too!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Unless you have been living under a big rock, Little Rock has dozens of sushi restaurants to choose from. Quite unusual for this part of the country. We love sushi. We have tried most of the sushi places here. Many of which are pretty good. But We always come back to mt Fuji. It's the oldest sushi place in little rock and I believe the first in Arkansas. The service is incredible and the hot towels are a nice touch. I can't speak for most menu items but all of their sushi and rolls I have tried were delicious. Lunch is a bargain and you get more bang for your buck. Great happy hour specials. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

As a child this place seemed Grand to me my parents still live just right down the road from here. It has changed since I was a child of course but still the same great service I like to go to the movies first then here. My kids now enjoy it as well they are obviously into the chop sticks and love to try to have a language lesson every time as well. They ask several times do we need anything. And always have a smile!

Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

Great value! Delicious rolls! The seafood casserole baked with cheese!! Omg yummmmmmy! Chef's roll with crispy topping and sweet sauce and spicy tuna - delish!!!!!!