“Good not great”

Dining options: After-hours
San Antonio, Texas
“Good not great”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We met a group of 15 on a Thursday night and the place was dead. I ordered the fish tacos, tortilla soup and cheese dips. Others had various plates. The service was ok - had to wait on my first beer and never got the second one. They had no local craft beers on draft. No major complaints just felt that since it was in the River area that it would have better food and ambiance. We will not return next time we are in the area.

Visited June 2014

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Get the Spinach Cheese Dip”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Like others, I liked the old location better. I don't mind the location & feel of this one, but I think the food and service was better when it was on Main Street. The Spinach Cheese Dip is really good, and they have good salsa. The food is average & often disappointing. I'd still choose it over fast food, but this isn't the place if you're wanting realllllyyyy good Mexican food.

• Visited November 2013
Little Rock, AR
“Not What it Used To Be”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The chips and salsa were the best part of the meal. We ordered fajita salads. Came with iceberg lettuce - no green in sight and a chicken breast that had zero seasoning on it and was dry. Onions were under cooked.

Margaritas were ok. Waitress was super friendly and attentive.

With so many other places to go in the River Market, I will not return.

Visited June 2014
Arkansas
“Medium at best.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Going to Juanita's when they were on Main Street used to be a treat - not so much now. The margarita's have been cheapened and the food did not have much flavor. It was Saturday and they were busy.

• Visited May 2014
Bartlett, Tennessee
“Came for the shows.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I came here March of 2013 to see Hinder.. This place and Downtown Music has very friendly staff, however The Rev Room is some of the rudest people I've ever met... The guy wanted to stamp my hand, but couldn't decide how he wanted my hands to be stamped and was just rude... kind of why I don't go to that venue anymore, same with my city Memphis's New Daisy.. just a rude set of guys... Don't be rude if you're in the customer service industry.... Makes people not want to go to your place... Plus New Daisy has screwed over so many bands.. I saw them first hand screw over Napalm Death, they kept cutting off their drum mics and vocalist mic.. it was very unprofessional.. Did the same with Suicide Silence and Behemoth.... I urge bands not to book at New Daisy or Rev Room.. Book at a place who gives you and your fans respect like Juanitas and Minglewood Hall.. Sorry for the rant.. but Juanitas is a great great place ot see a concert

• Visited May 2013