“Lovely dining room!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Louisiana
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The decor and ambiance of the dining room is breathtaking. And then there is the food! Every savory bite melts in your mouth, from the appetizers to the entrees! Elegant decor, and stellar service,

1  Thank Carmen W

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The food at this restaurant is top notch. We ate there for our anniversary. It is a fine dining restaurant, so be prepared to dress appropriately. As an added bonus, the waiter kept bringing out samples from the kitchen for use to try. I would definitely recommend Ashley's for anyone visiting Little Rock who wants to splurge on a good meal in a historic hotel.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

In town for a business conference a few co-workers and I went to Ashley's for a late lunch prior to heading for the airport one afternoon. You could tell this was a place where people like to come dressed up (a few other tables were occupied by people in formal wear), the the staff was very courteous even though we were all dressed in jeans and business shirts.
The food was high quality, but I would say in comparison with high quality restaurants in other cities it was over priced for the small portions. The desserts were also small portions, but that worked out well due to the rich decadence involved with all the options. One of our party received the wrong dessert and the rest of us had to proceed without him since there was melting ice cream involved.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My fiance and I were going to see Wicked at Robinson Center tonight and had mixed feelings on where to dine at. After a debate between South on Main and the CBG tonight, we decided that the Capital was the spot to indulge on after hearing music from the sidewalk. The band was dandy, but the best part of the experience was our server Ryan. I'm an indecisive type who saw a cornucopia of options that sounded delicious and Ryan was the most observant and helpful server I've had in Little Rock within the past few years. He helped me pick the perfect dish and had the perfect wine pairings to go along with my meal. I felt elegant and well taken care for my entire experience there.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We were staying at a B&B and our hostesses recommended Ashley's. After reading all the reviews, I would agree with all of them. Someone commented about it being a good place to propose, I would agree with that! We were dressed rather casual after traveling but we were welcomed and noted others dressed casual, also. I would suggest dressing up a bit more than jeans like we were dressed. We had a new appetizer on the menu, field greens with a tapenade and goat cheese, it was very tasty. We both had the scallops with garbanzo beans, it was also good. But if you want a hearty dish this is not it, three scallops ($25), I don't mean to sound cheap, but it more about ambiance, service and elegance. The wine was superb, I had a Pinot noir and my husband had Pinot Gris. It was a relaxing enjoyable dinner, a splurge!