“Nice Surprise!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

From the outside of the restaurant you will wonder how good the food really is however I really enjoyed the food & atmosphere. We ate outside in the back of the restaurant since the evening we went it was beautiful out, not too hot! We had to walk through the kitchen to get to the back patio which was unique. The steak and tamales were delicious. Nothing fancy, plenty of food and great service. I would recommend it for the experience!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

There is a lot of hype surrounding this place, and I don't really see why. The food is pretty good, but nothing that I would go crazy for. I had the catfish (not pieces, almost like chicken nuggets - good flavor but weird that it wasn't a whole piece) and the tamales were excellent.

1  Thank MissJennJackson
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I got invited to go to dinner at Does and was surprised to find out that the Porterhouse steak had been reserved. What an awesome steak. Two of us could barely finish it. Very tender and tasty. Tamales were also great! Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Doe's Eat Place is my #1 pick for delicious food and friendly service. Every time my husband says," where would you like to go" I immediately say Doe's. It can be expensive depending on what you order, but it is definitely worth it. From the historical & pictorial journey down memory lane, to the black & white floors, Doe's makes me smile. If you find yourself in NWA in Bentonville, visit the Doe's there also.....YUMMY!

P.S. This is the very best way to "collect" on my March Madness bracket win over my spouse.
Girls Rule (most of the time)

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My friend had wanted to go here because of the whole Clinton thing. I was glad I tagged along, a great steak, surprisingly good wine ( from a small list) and great fries , what more could you want?

It is also super casual which was great for us but may turn some off.