“New and sparkling!”

Ranked #2 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Russellville, Arkansas
“New and sparkling!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great bed, wonderful staff and nice rooms. The place is brand new and even smells great. It was quiet and there was plenty of parking. I did not eat the food, but colleagues told me it was good. The pool area and business center were clean and well maintained.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ppwillme1
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will do our best that the hotel remains new and sparkling! Please visit us again soon! R Mata Gen Mgr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tuba City, Arizona
Reviewed 12 August 2014

late of the night i wanted aplace that didnt have random condom wrappers in bed nor the bathroom was filthy as F! so i step it up a little and choose this. I have no complaints whatsoever the beds was so comfy it felt like i was sleeping on a cloud i hardly woken the next morning. Room service was awesome as well :) thanks for the stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
We take pride in "stepping up" our service so we can make our guests like you experience a wonderful stay. Please come back if your travels from Arizona include Little Rock. R Mata Gen Mgr
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Traveling alone to a wedding, I was THRILLED to stay at this gorgeous, new, SAFE hotel! Easy to go back and forth to my car. So surprised to see a Bar and Restaurant in the fabulous lobby! Lovely outside patios with gracious seating options. Staff members Rachelle, Felicia and Wayne took great care of my EVERY need...as did the head of Housekeeping!! Can't WAIT for an excuse to return!! B. Healy

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
It was a pleasure to serve your needs. Great review - thank you for the awesome comments. R Mata Gen Mgr
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I am a Hilton Honors member so I always stay at Hilton. My previous hotel of choice in Little Rock had always been the Embassy Suites, but after my last few stays I won't be back. It has really gone downhill. That's why I was really excited to find out this new Hilton Garden Inn has opened around the corner. Everything about our stay was fantastic. Very nice front staff for a beautifully decorated hotel. One of the best, if not the best, Hiltons I have ever stayed at. A shiny new building is one thing, but the professionalism of the staff is what really sets this place apart from the others. You won't be disappointed. It is odd though that the worst Embassy I have ever stayed at is one block from the best Hilton I have ever seen. Great job Hilton Garden Inn in Little Rock!

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
I speak for all the staff - you're very welcome and we are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations. It's always great to know that we have gained another loyal guest! R Mata Gen Mgr
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Toward the beginning of August, 2014, I was booked in this hotel for about 4 days for a business meeting. I was thrilled at the opportunity to get out of my own city, and this was the first business-related trip I've ever had the chance to take. When I was younger I would stay in various hotels for traveling to different states, simple things like that. This was a new ball park. Let me tell you about my trip. Upon arrival (which was pretty late for multiple reasons) the front desk clerk greeted us warmly. There were a few minor issues that weren't the hotel's fault (but rather, whoever had booked us) but instead of saying there was nothing she could do, the clerk fixed all of the problems and we were sent on our way. Everything about this hotel was perfect. The staff was so extremely friendly and attentive (I mentioned that our instructor kept the room very cold in conversation, and was brought hot chocolate after we got back from a break) and I felt comfortable and at home even in a completely different state than where I'm from. The rooms were beautifully decorated and felt modern and clean.
Throughout my entire stay I made a mission to find at least one fault, one misgiving with this hotel, just to see if there was something. Absolutely nothing appeared. And I'm not one to ignore the bad for the good, either. So with my recent stay, because of the service I received and everything thrown together, I am going to make Hilton Garden Inns my go-to hotel. I don't care if I am in a different country, I'm going to try to find a Hilton Garden before I even consider anything else.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Seline B
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Wow! When I read your comments, I thought I was in the wrong property page and that perhaps I was on the page of a Ritz Carlton or a swanky Resort Spa in the Riviera or California because the feedback was incredible. Thank you, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed synopsis of your stay. We are honored and proud to serve guests like you. We hope we are honored with a repeat stay soon. Best regards. R Mata Gen Mgr
Allen
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was amazingly clean, modern new furniture. Nice clean pool for the family and the kids loved the cookies and fresh melon water. As adults we were able to enjoy the bar too. The staff was not only welcoming and very friendly. The morning and evening staff were always smiling. The breakfast was so good and was nice to have a hot home cooked meal. five stars all the way.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Salido_726
We enjoy friendly guests and it is always a pleasure to serve your needs. Please come back. "We'll leave our friendliness on for you". R Mata Gen Mgr
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 August 2014

First time at this hotel. Great lobby and food area. Excellent fitness room and the staff is awesome. I had a fantastic omelet for breakfast and the service was exceptional. Shower heads are fantastic with great pressure..

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Always an honor to serve your needs. When can I make your next reservation? R Mata Gen Mgr