The Burgundy Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$97
US$137
US$134
US$82
All reviewsboutique hoteltable restaurantsmall hotelon site restaurantrooms are largesitting areawonderful hotelthe breakfast areafire pithot breakfastair conditionerdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffbusiness tripbed was very comfortablebrendarock
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was coming into Little Rock on I40E and checked my GPS for nearby upscale hotels. Best Western Premier Governor's Suites came up and I gave it a shot. Surprisingly, this place was fan-cy. Veronica the desk clerk gave me superior service checking in and when I got to the room, I was surprised it was actually a true all-suites hotel with living room and bedroom. Even had crown molding with high gloss paint in the bathrooms like in a big Georgian style home. All for $89, government rate. Very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. It was the nicest place I stayed at with the best price during my 5-day CA to MS cross country military move.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank ToddWoodruff
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We needed a hotel for a week. I went to BWP to see the rooms and meet the staff before I committed. Robyn Macon, the manager, met me at the door and I didn't have an appointment. She gave me a tour and made me feel so welcome that I never considered staying anywhere else. She introduced me to Veronica who is also a great employee running the front desk. The hotel is undergoing renovations but it did not interfere with anything we were doing. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff is so friendly. We felt safe, we felt cared for and nothing was too much to ask for. The answers are always a can-do attitude and no problem. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to seeing it after the renovations. The restaurant on site is one of the finest dining experiences we have had in some time.

Room Tip: The hotel is small. It is very intimate. Open in the center with all rooms facing the atrium. We had connecting corner rooms. We did not have much of a view but I'm not sure there is one. It is only three stories. Breakfast is included and cooked to order every day. Great!
Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank DLG876
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We always stay here. The employees are friendly, helpful and make us feel at home. We noticed that the front desk had no chair or place for employees to sit. Standing for 8 hours is harmful physically to the legs and back. I hope this policy will be abolished. It makes me feel uncomfortable to stay in a motel where the employees are treated like this. I'm returning in May. If this hasn't changed.then we will have to take our business elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Carol T
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here during a lacrosse tournament. I was one of several referees to participate and this was one of several hotels in the area that were recommended and offered discounted rates for the tournament. This was one of the better Best Westerns I have stayed at. It has one of the better restaurants in the State.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank POUPIDEAUXBENOIT
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Everything was clean and orderly but simply what you would expect for this level of hotel. Except as other people noted--the lady who does breakfast is exceptional. A true professional. Very warm and a good cook. Location was in the middle of a shopping part of town. Easy, safe but not cool in a cool place. Staff was helpful. Our internet NEVER worked even though we asked about it and they said it was working.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family