“My Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock
Ranked #54 of 65 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

OmGee! I LUV this hotel! NICE Breakfast, gym, & MY room was GREAT! Staff is HELPFUL & COURTEOUS. Room rates are AFFORDABLE. Micro & fridge in room. AND their rewards program is wonderful! IM staying AGAIN...TODAY! LOL

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Shital P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 15 May 2014

First thing I was pleased with was the interior corridors. Our king bed room was quiet, clean, & comfortable. Included flat screen TV, small armoire, chest, desk & chair, mini-fridge, cushy chair & ottoman, & a full-length mirror, 2 nightstands. Good lighting in the bathroom. Really liked the "constant fan" setting that prevented the compressor from kicking off & on during the night. Nice breakfast in the lobby with plenty of choices. By prepaying thru Choice Hotels' website, this was a steal at just under $50 tax & all. As I've said in other reviews, I base my expectations on the level of accommodations I've chosen. I don't expect the Hilton at these prices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I know most people will only come on here to complain. i am going to do the same but let me tell you I stay in the Choice hotel chain 250 a year and my complaint here is 1000% valid. I am a 5 time diamond member. That means I stay in hotels way more then the inadequate staff that pretends to run this hotel. I checked in and my reception was, well from a less then 'Happy person'. On the way to my room the hall's were riddled with trash. The elevator made strange noises(no big deal some do) When I get to my room the A/C only works (poorly) on it's lowest setting....But wait it gets better. I order a meal. I eat and go to sleep. I wake in the morning?? The garbage can is under full blown assault from Ant's. I request a maintenance man. He never shows. I walk out in the hall and ask (the non english speaking staff) if they have bug spray. They hand me towels. I wait another half hour and go to the front desk and ask for maintenance dude again....He shows up and sprays (GARDEN WEED KILLER) in my room....nice job. They did not offer me an upgrade or an apology at all...My room wreaks of chemicals. Why did I not just leave you ask?? I am a trucker and am not allowed by law to drive my rig during my break for 34 consecutive hour's. Here we go, day two.....asked where the guest laundry is?? The woman (who I was patient with yesterday with the ant problem) Say's it is down the hall.....It is all out of order. I go back to the desk and tell her"your machines are broken why would you make me walk all the way down there and not tell me that?" Her response??? I thought you were the repairman ???? I asked her because I am a diamond elite member if I could go to the Comfort Inn across the street to do my laundry and she asked me if I thought I was special.....The same woman that asked me if I was there to fix their broken stuff?? This is hand's down the worst Choice hotel I have ever seen...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin s

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I only paid $50 for my room, which is quite a fair price. The property itself is average, but you get what you pay for. The continental breakfast was OK, and the rooms quite acceptable. It did have some kind of odor, but in my experience that applies to a lost of mid to low-end hotels in the Southwest.

The area felt safe and it was quiet. Straight off the interstate and close to fast food restaurants, it's a good place to stay if you're passing through.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed at a another hotel off I-630 Friday and Saturday and opted to change to another location on Sunday. We had stayed here twice previously and for the amount of time we spent in the hotel it was very good. This is why we returned. The rooms were clean, the price was fair and the breakfast bar had good options (Waffles, toast, biscuits, cereal, oatmeal sausage patties, fruit, tea, coffee, juices and boiled eggs (not sure why no one does scrambled eggs any more but oh well). This has now become my choice place to stay when visiting Little Rock. It is close to family and friends and on it way back to Dallas...TV remote didn't work but wasn't a deal breaker. We were honestly just there to sleep before the trek home.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are better...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Not sure where positive reviewers stayed, but it was not at this Quality Inn!
Whole place needs work. Door frame to room looked liked it had been damaged and reinforced to close. Room marginally clean, furniture old and mismatched. Water damage to ceiling in bathroom. Outside access door, which we were next to, was not working or monitored, so you could go out, but not get back in. Ice machine on floor broken. Remote control for TV not working. Breakfast are not cleaned or monitored for restocking. Limited choices.

Room Tip: Would not recommend.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 February 2014

There was absolutely NOTHING that I did not like about this place. Counter staff VERY friendly, great location. Give it a try!!!! You wont be sorry. Also had great internet which was a plus. Breakfast was also good.

Room Tip: Always ask to see a room. If they act AT ALL funny about this request, just move on.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business