“Disappointed”

Ranked #50 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock
Trussville, Alabama
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed over night at this inn on our way to Eureka Springs. The room was clean but both my wife and myself was itching all over the next morning. Several ceiling tiles had large water spots in the hallways. Only part of the exercise equipment worked, At about 8:30 am we went down for breakfast and there was literally nothing there except cereal,instant oats, a little fruit,the batter for the waffles was gone. Upon complaining to the desk clerk, she only shrugged her shoulders and said sorry about that and continued doing her thing. One other detail, I am used to Choice Hotels having a bible in the rooms, don't expect one here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Buddy S
Shital P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock, responded to this review, 7 July 2014

501-562-6667

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Found this hidden jewel just off the I-30 stayed for two weeks and enjoyed my stay room was clean king bed computer desk and chair flat screen fridge and microwave NICE HOT BREAKFAST
fitness room and clean pool, Staff was friendly and very helpful, Arvind and his cleaning staff was awesome worked around you came back or left if needed, would recommend anytime. Thanks

Room Tip: corner rooms are twenty feet from next room so you quiet no kids or yelling ETC.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The hot breakfast in the morning is a huge part of why I like to stay here.
My only complaint would be the cigarette smell on the elevators and thru the 4th floor. I smoke cigarettes and the odor is strong even to me.
Everything else here is excellent!!

• Stayed June 2014

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

OmGee! I LUV this hotel! NICE Breakfast, gym, & MY room was GREAT! Staff is HELPFUL & COURTEOUS. Room rates are AFFORDABLE. Micro & fridge in room. AND their rewards program is wonderful! IM staying AGAIN...TODAY! LOL

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 15 May 2014

First thing I was pleased with was the interior corridors. Our king bed room was quiet, clean, & comfortable. Included flat screen TV, small armoire, chest, desk & chair, mini-fridge, cushy chair & ottoman, & a full-length mirror, 2 nightstands. Good lighting in the bathroom. Really liked the "constant fan" setting that prevented the compressor from kicking off & on during the night. Nice breakfast in the lobby with plenty of choices. By prepaying thru Choice Hotels' website, this was a steal at just under $50 tax & all. As I've said in other reviews, I base my expectations on the level of accommodations I've chosen. I don't expect the Hilton at these prices.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I know most people will only come on here to complain. i am going to do the same but let me tell you I stay in the Choice hotel chain 250 a year and my complaint here is 1000% valid. I am a 5 time diamond member. That means I stay in hotels way more then the inadequate staff that pretends to run this hotel. I checked in and my reception was, well from a less then 'Happy person'. On the way to my room the hall's were riddled with trash. The elevator made strange noises(no big deal some do) When I get to my room the A/C only works (poorly) on it's lowest setting....But wait it gets better. I order a meal. I eat and go to sleep. I wake in the morning?? The garbage can is under full blown assault from Ant's. I request a maintenance man. He never shows. I walk out in the hall and ask (the non english speaking staff) if they have bug spray. They hand me towels. I wait another half hour and go to the front desk and ask for maintenance dude again....He shows up and sprays (GARDEN WEED KILLER) in my room....nice job. They did not offer me an upgrade or an apology at all...My room wreaks of chemicals. Why did I not just leave you ask?? I am a trucker and am not allowed by law to drive my rig during my break for 34 consecutive hour's. Here we go, day two.....asked where the guest laundry is?? The woman (who I was patient with yesterday with the ant problem) Say's it is down the hall.....It is all out of order. I go back to the desk and tell her"your machines are broken why would you make me walk all the way down there and not tell me that?" Her response??? I thought you were the repairman ???? I asked her because I am a diamond elite member if I could go to the Comfort Inn across the street to do my laundry and she asked me if I thought I was special.....The same woman that asked me if I was there to fix their broken stuff?? This is hand's down the worst Choice hotel I have ever seen...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin s

Travellers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Jorpeland, Norway
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I only paid $50 for my room, which is quite a fair price. The property itself is average, but you get what you pay for. The continental breakfast was OK, and the rooms quite acceptable. It did have some kind of odor, but in my experience that applies to a lost of mid to low-end hotels in the Southwest.

The area felt safe and it was quiet. Straight off the interstate and close to fast food restaurants, it's a good place to stay if you're passing through.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo