All reviews parking garage la quintas shuttle service free shuttle children's hospital an older hotel biscuits and gravy free breakfast one night stay convenient location the river the breakfast area downtown lq rock arkansas capital
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Booked a room at the hotel because we were taking our baby to childrens hospital, asked for a non smoking room & as soon as we opened the door we could smell cigarette smoke. Front desk said the smoking floor was 2 floors above us & sprayed the room after we sprayed everything with lysol but could still smell it. Even the hallway smelled of smoke..they also dont carry any conditioner for ur hair which is unheard of. Next time we come through here we will be staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank smcnabb13
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry about your experience that you had, and believe me that is not what we expect our customers to experience while they are staying here. I would like to discuss your stay further with you. You can contact me at chuck.stager@laquinta.com. Once again on behalf of the entire team, we do apologize and know you are a valued guest of La Quinta.

Chuck Stager
Director of Sales

Reviewed 22 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Room was cramped, bed was soft, staff knocked even when privacy sign was on the door, and breakfast was only adequate. Furniture was badly placed to cause mishaps when going to the bathroom in the night. There were not a lot of electric outlets available for recharging or using health equipment by the bedside. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Be sure you don't get a corner room with a double bed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet S

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review for our hotel. I am very sorry that your expectations were not met. I hate that you did not feel setteled in. Our passion is to make sure evey guest has a great experience. I would like to hear more about your stay and prove to you, you are a valued customer here with La Quinta. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me at chuck.stager@laquinta.com.

Thank you again, and PS i enjoyed reading your other reviews on the places you visited here in Little Rock!

Chuck

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was pleased with the friendliness and helpfulness of the desk and hotel staff. We were passing through Little Rock, but I would not mind staying there longer next time. Now I'm going to type a generic sentence as I try to reach the minimum of 200 characters.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Curiosity522511
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, and Yes we want you to come back and stay longer. I like the use of the generic sentence, but glad to see you experienced our great service which we will make sure is never generic during your stay!!

Reviewed 5 February 2014