All reviewsla quintasshuttle servicefree shuttlechildren's hospitalan older hotelbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastone night stayconvenient locationthe riverthe breakfast areadowntownlqrockgaragearkansascapital
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My wife and I had an excellent stay. The management, front desk and shuttle drivers (except for one who we recommended never be allowed to drive again) was excellent. We were always treated like we were someone special. The hotel manager was above description. She made us feel like we were part of her family. The hotel is convenient to everything. If you like pizza, we would like to recommend Arianna's (spelling). If you want an elegant meal in a waterfront restaurant, we recommend Boscos. The hotel shuttle can take you to both. If you want a shuttle ride to the airport early in the morning, you'd better allow about two (2) more additional hours because it stacks-up w/riders pretty darn quick.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am so glad you got to experience our WORLD CLASS Customer Service!!! Know any time you are in Little Rock, we are "Here for You".

I would like to discuss further with you your shuttle experience at the hotel. Please feel free to contact me at chuck.stager@laquinta.com.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Perfect place to stay for a reasonable price. Shuttle drivers to take you to/from airport and anywhere downtown. Most things are within walking distance, including start of race. Hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming to all runners. Breakfast was out early enough for even us early start runners. I would highly recommend this hotel. A special thanks to our female shuttle driver!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank StraightShooter27

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I hope we were able to aid you on in your Marathon run. We appeciate you staying with us, and if you are ever in town know you are welcomed here.

I will pass on the comments to our shuttle driver and the eniter team.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Booked a room at the hotel because we were taking our baby to childrens hospital, asked for a non smoking room & as soon as we opened the door we could smell cigarette smoke. Front desk said the smoking floor was 2 floors above us & sprayed the room after we sprayed everything with lysol but could still smell it. Even the hallway smelled of smoke..they also dont carry any conditioner for ur hair which is unheard of. Next time we come through here we will be staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank smcnabb13

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry about your experience that you had, and believe me that is not what we expect our customers to experience while they are staying here. I would like to discuss your stay further with you. You can contact me at chuck.stager@laquinta.com. Once again on behalf of the entire team, we do apologize and know you are a valued guest of La Quinta.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Room was cramped, bed was soft, staff knocked even when privacy sign was on the door, and breakfast was only adequate. Furniture was badly placed to cause mishaps when going to the bathroom in the night. There were not a lot of electric outlets available for recharging or using health equipment by the bedside. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Be sure you don't get a corner room with a double bed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet S

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review for our hotel. I am very sorry that your expectations were not met. I hate that you did not feel setteled in. Our passion is to make sure evey guest has a great experience. I would like to hear more about your stay and prove to you, you are a valued customer here with La Quinta. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me at chuck.stager@laquinta.com.

Thank you again, and PS i enjoyed reading your other reviews on the places you visited here in Little Rock!

Chuck