All reviewsla quintasshuttle servicefree shuttlechildren's hospitalan older hotelbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastone night stayconvenient locationthe riverthe breakfast areadowntownlqrockgaragearkansascapital
Reviewed 24 April 2014

As most LQ's go, this was one of the best. Our room was clean and of sufficient size. The staff exceeded our expectations. The front desk was very gracious about accommodating our request for early check-in. One plus was the convenient shuttle service. We left our car in the garage and took advantage of the timeliness and friendliness of both drivers. A second plus was the on site restaurant-good food, ample portions and helpful waitstaff. (The French fries were awesome). It was a little short of space for walking a dog but it worked out for us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I am so glad to hear about the wonderful experience herew the the Laquinta Downtown Conference Center. It sounds like you got to use most of our wonderful amenities, and got to experience our World Class customer service. Come back and see us soon!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I always stay at this hotel when arriving late from a trip. I have a 100 mile trip home from Little Rock and don't care to drive at night. This hotel is convenient and I used my Points for the stay. Even when I don't use points the price in reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am so glad to here that we are your resting point on your journies home. I have made that trip to and from Orlando and I know how the the trip can be. I hope you will come back and see us on your next Orlando Adventure!!!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is very well situated in downtown Little Rock but needs much improvement. We have been upgraded to a very nice large room but the furniture was terribly beaten up. Housekeeping was not timely and the front desk was rather unhelpful in getting housekeeping to work. Dirty dishes, trash, and litter could be found in front of some rooms, down the hall, and in the elevators. The restaurant that was supposed to be opened until 9 pm was closed at 8.30 pm. So go there for the situation but not for the "luxury".

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fgrandjean

Thank you for taking the time to comment our our hotel. I am so sorry that we were not able to provide the service or product which you should have. I have addressed your concerns with all of our department managers, and those issues are being addressed. I hope you will come back to visit, and receive the proper service and accomadations that La Quinta is known for.
If you would like to discuss your stay further I can be reached at chuck.stager@laquinta.com

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I usually stay at another hotel in Little Rock's River Market, but we wanted something a little less expensive so chose the LQ. The room was very comfortable, clean, and up to date. The rest of the hotel's public areas looked a little dated, but that's no big deal for us. We appreciated that the breakfast area was very large, with lots of seating. Apparently you don't get hot breakfast on the weekends -- only during the week -- which was weird, but there was an okay selection of bagels, toast, cereal, yogurt, and boiled eggs, as well as both Texas-shaped waffles, which apparently are required for every hotel breakfast bar in the state, and a four-little-waffles iron that would be great for a family with kids. The parking garage behind the hotel is free and seemed mostly secure. We saw the hotel's security guard out there a lot, patrolling. The staff were all very friendly and competent, and overall our stay was a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send a response. Glad you were able to enjoy the hotel and we hope you come back next time you are visiting the River Market.