“Room Conditions”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #31 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Room dirty. Shower did not drain. Bed over head lights and telephone did not work., Parking structure stair well filthy. Hotel lobby very attractive and breakfast good, but overall experience ended there

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here. I have forwarded your comments to the entire management team and your issues are being addressed. Please know we are always striving to improve and to make sure every guest feels Assured, Optimistic, and Settled In when they stay with us.

Please come back and see us, so we can show you our commitment to excellence.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Close to downtown attractions. For the most part good employees. I stay at this hotel often and have only had a bad experience with 2 employees. Shuttle will take you downtown. Clost to Clinton library and the little rock river market which is really nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Glad to hear you had a great experience here. If you ever need anything during your stay, or do not receive the World Class customer service we offer for our guest, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Good hotel in a good location, right in downtown Little Rock. The room was very clean and bright. The bed was so comfortable that I wished I could take the mattress home with me. There's a parking garage where you can park for free, and many options at breakfast. All this for $75 a night... this is probably the best 'cheap' hotel I've ever stayed at.

I stayed here because I was seeing a play at The Rep, and it was an easy, short walk from the hotel to the theater. The hotel has a shuttle service that will take you anywhere within two miles, which sounded cool, but I didn't use it. The walk was short enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I hope the play was as enjoyable as your stay here. We hope to see you again next time you have a night out at the Rep!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel is excellent to stay in and right in the heart of the city. The hotel has a parking garage for its guests that you cannot enter until you have checked in. The garage entry system is a bit antiquated, but it works. The lobby was very elaborate and the room was clean and updated. We couldn't wait for the breakfast the next morning, because there was a terrible storm approaching and we wanted to outrun it.

Room Tip: Just remember to check into the hotel before you attempt to enter the garage.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

First I hope you made it home safely before the storms. Secondly I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay. Come back and see us so you can experience our wonderful breakfast bar.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stopped here during a road trip to get some much needed shuteye! Carlos the night manager was great! He let me know before hand that his system was updating and that it would be a few minutes before he could check me in. But he was very polite and articulate and a pleasure to speak in spite of the late hour (2am) that I arrived. The rate ($90 with tax) was great! And the breakfast saved me a lil cash going out to eat! The coffee was lil "blah". But overall, the room was clean and well appointed and the garage parking was free. Thanks to the gentleman (I think "Money Mike") for ensuring that I received my newspaper.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am glad you were treated with the World Class Customer Serivce we expect all our guest to receive. Mike is always there making sure people get there paper, he is Fantastic!!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was very disappointed with my stay at this location and site. It was not as clean as it had been in the past. The area appeared dirtier and not as many families. The breakfast food had boiled eggs, no meats, pre-packaged muffins. The swimming pool appeared dirty. Lights were out in the halls, broken light fixture in the room, worn furniture. Very disappointing and scary.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am very sorry to hear about your experience here. Please know this is not our standard, and we never want a guest to have this kind of experience. Your comments have been forwarded on to the management staff here at the hotel and your issues are being addressed. If you would like to discuss this further please free free to contact me or the Genral Manager at 501-374-9000.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

As most LQ's go, this was one of the best. Our room was clean and of sufficient size. The staff exceeded our expectations. The front desk was very gracious about accommodating our request for early check-in. One plus was the convenient shuttle service. We left our car in the garage and took advantage of the timeliness and friendliness of both drivers. A second plus was the on site restaurant-good food, ample portions and helpful waitstaff. (The French fries were awesome). It was a little short of space for walking a dog but it worked out for us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I am so glad to hear about the wonderful experience herew the the Laquinta Downtown Conference Center. It sounds like you got to use most of our wonderful amenities, and got to experience our World Class customer service. Come back and see us soon!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Little Rock
Ramada Limited Little Rock
#25 of 64 in Little Rock
6 mi away
Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!