“Awesome stay and friendly staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #31 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
A TripAdvisor Member
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My stay at the La Quinta was great, the room was very clean, the staff was friendly, and very accommodating. I had a birthday party in the ballroom, and it was professionally planned, set up, catered and hosted with the help of the La Quinta sales team. My only complaint it that the weather was too cold to enjoy the pool. I totally recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment. So glad to hear the Birthday Party was a success, and you got to experience all the services we provide here. Can't wait to see you again, and celebrate another birthday with you and we will work on the weather!!!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

It was close to everything we wanted to see, Capital, Clinton Center and Market Street.
Nice room and bathroom, very clean. The only negative would be that the breakfast was all carbs and boiled eggs. But for the good price, who cares.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. Hope you were able to see all the site while you were here in Little Rock. Please come back and see us, as we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've stayed at many LQ inns and this was a surprise. The carpet was filthy but maybe because we had a "dog" room. We were settled inbefore I actually realized how bad it was and decided to stick it out. It had not been vacuumed and the bath floor was iffy. The bed was clean/comfy and the bath fixtures were fine. The shower pressure could have been better. I chose it as it was pet friendly(no fee) and on the AAA list. The dog "potty" area is small and in the alley to the parking garage. I would not have gone by myself at dark unless I had a large dog, rather than the 8 pounder we have - it was just creepy to me. The location is downtown, close to the Clinton Museum but not a lot of places to eat within walking distance except fast food. We found out after the fact the there is a small selection of dinners at the facility but the staff did not tell us about it. Maybe there was something in the room, but we did not see it. We would have done that had we known. The hotel itself was clean, it was just our room. We did eat their breakfast ,which we usually do not do, and it was fine. I might stay again but would check out the room before I unpacked.

Room Tip: Check for cleanliness before unpacking.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I apologize your experience was not up to the La Quinta standards we set for every guest. I have forwarded your comments to the Management team and your issues are being addressed. I hope you do come back so you can have a better exerpience and see the true standards we keep.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Room dirty. Shower did not drain. Bed over head lights and telephone did not work., Parking structure stair well filthy. Hotel lobby very attractive and breakfast good, but overall experience ended there

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here. I have forwarded your comments to the entire management team and your issues are being addressed. Please know we are always striving to improve and to make sure every guest feels Assured, Optimistic, and Settled In when they stay with us.

Please come back and see us, so we can show you our commitment to excellence.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Close to downtown attractions. For the most part good employees. I stay at this hotel often and have only had a bad experience with 2 employees. Shuttle will take you downtown. Clost to Clinton library and the little rock river market which is really nice.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Glad to hear you had a great experience here. If you ever need anything during your stay, or do not receive the World Class customer service we offer for our guest, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Good hotel in a good location, right in downtown Little Rock. The room was very clean and bright. The bed was so comfortable that I wished I could take the mattress home with me. There's a parking garage where you can park for free, and many options at breakfast. All this for $75 a night... this is probably the best 'cheap' hotel I've ever stayed at.

I stayed here because I was seeing a play at The Rep, and it was an easy, short walk from the hotel to the theater. The hotel has a shuttle service that will take you anywhere within two miles, which sounded cool, but I didn't use it. The walk was short enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. I hope the play was as enjoyable as your stay here. We hope to see you again next time you have a night out at the Rep!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel is excellent to stay in and right in the heart of the city. The hotel has a parking garage for its guests that you cannot enter until you have checked in. The garage entry system is a bit antiquated, but it works. The lobby was very elaborate and the room was clean and updated. We couldn't wait for the breakfast the next morning, because there was a terrible storm approaching and we wanted to outrun it.

Room Tip: Just remember to check into the hotel before you attempt to enter the garage.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

First I hope you made it home safely before the storms. Secondly I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay. Come back and see us so you can experience our wonderful breakfast bar.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - West
Holiday Inn Presidential Downtown Little Rock
Holiday Inn Texarkana Arkansas Convention Center
Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!