“Convient Location. Nice Staff. Not as clean as I expected.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #31 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the perfect location if you are doing business downtown or near the airport. The staff was very nice. Overall, the hotel looked clean. However, my room had a few issues. The bathroom was dirty. The tub was dirty. There was something smeared on the floor. The toilet had tissue floating in it. My bedding had someone else's hair stuck to it. This may have happened while hotel staff was folding laundry. However, it's no less creepy and disgusting.

I intend to give this location another chance. If you stay here, look at your room carefully before you pay.

Room Tip: Look atht eh cleanliness of your room before you commit. My room was not up to par.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tabitha K

A TripAdvisor Member
Humble, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Arrived in town without reservations and town was swamped. People were steady checking in here but the lady at the desk processed everyone quickly, but was warm, friendly and helpful to everyone. Fantastic breakfast and plenty of good even with a line. There was water damage to the ceiling of our corner room...but everything was clean and comfortable. I even let the kids build a sheet fort on the floor. View was nice on tenth floor. Having a shuttle was fun and getting to know folks while we waited at the festival stop. The McDonald's next door had extreme police activity both nights. .but several other guests ate there around midnight with us. Highly recommend this hotel for Riverfest.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

A two night stay. Staff at reception exceptionally helpful and friendly. Room OK - a little grubby on places but acceptable. Hotel populated by many teenagers = noise and door slamming. Good WiFi and easy parking in adjoining multi storey car park.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Bernard S
A TripAdvisor Member
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My stay at the La Quinta was great, the room was very clean, the staff was friendly, and very accommodating. I had a birthday party in the ballroom, and it was professionally planned, set up, catered and hosted with the help of the La Quinta sales team. My only complaint it that the weather was too cold to enjoy the pool. I totally recommend this hotel to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chuck S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment. So glad to hear the Birthday Party was a success, and you got to experience all the services we provide here. Can't wait to see you again, and celebrate another birthday with you and we will work on the weather!!!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

It was close to everything we wanted to see, Capital, Clinton Center and Market Street.
Nice room and bathroom, very clean. The only negative would be that the breakfast was all carbs and boiled eggs. But for the good price, who cares.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. Hope you were able to see all the site while you were here in Little Rock. Please come back and see us, as we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've stayed at many LQ inns and this was a surprise. The carpet was filthy but maybe because we had a "dog" room. We were settled inbefore I actually realized how bad it was and decided to stick it out. It had not been vacuumed and the bath floor was iffy. The bed was clean/comfy and the bath fixtures were fine. The shower pressure could have been better. I chose it as it was pet friendly(no fee) and on the AAA list. The dog "potty" area is small and in the alley to the parking garage. I would not have gone by myself at dark unless I had a large dog, rather than the 8 pounder we have - it was just creepy to me. The location is downtown, close to the Clinton Museum but not a lot of places to eat within walking distance except fast food. We found out after the fact the there is a small selection of dinners at the facility but the staff did not tell us about it. Maybe there was something in the room, but we did not see it. We would have done that had we known. The hotel itself was clean, it was just our room. We did eat their breakfast ,which we usually do not do, and it was fine. I might stay again but would check out the room before I unpacked.

Room Tip: Check for cleanliness before unpacking.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I apologize your experience was not up to the La Quinta standards we set for every guest. I have forwarded your comments to the Management team and your issues are being addressed. I hope you do come back so you can have a better exerpience and see the true standards we keep.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Little Rock
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#23 of 64 in Little Rock
Holiday Inn Presidential Downtown Little Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!