La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Ranked #29 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Texarkana, Texas
“Well. ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Semi clean, the bathroom shower had no vent so it had some mold on the ceiling above it. We had a non-smoking room but it did smell of cigarettes a tad bit. Other than that it was clean everywhere else and the beds were comfy and pillows were great.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Bossier City
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased when we checked in. Staff was super friendly and helpful. On our way to our room we noticed the pool was closed, middle of July. We had brought our swimsuits but never got to use them. Rooms were nice till I went to take a shower. There was used soap with hair stuck on it in the soap holder, which lead me to believe our bathroom was not cleaned. Water would not drain out of the tub during the shower so you stood in dirty water. And finally, when I awoke to use the bathroom and turned on the bathroom light there were cockroaches. So other than the bathroom out stay was fine.

• Stayed July 2014
Tulas, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I would never stay in this hotel and I would never spend the extra money to get the pull out bed. The worst bed I have ever slept in and the price of the hotel was over priced for what we got. Stayed in many hotels with a pull out and this was the wosrst ever!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travellers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The outstanding feature of this hotel was the free shuttle. It picked me up at the airport, took me to some nice restaurants (within a 2 mile radius of the hotel), and picked me up at the restaurant when I was ready to come back. All I had to do was call and the shuttle was there in a few minutes. The drivers I had were friendly and helpful. The desk clerks were also very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was free, and not bad. The location was good for what I needed - close to the Conference Center -- and the shuttle took me there and picked me up. Internet was free and easy to get onto. The place was clean, for the most part, although I did see some nail clippings on the carpet that were not mine. It's a nice place to stay if it's close to where you need to be.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have been travelling quite a lot , because I have been in airplane company. Never go this hotel, in the room nothing working,
and my good pyjama disappeared from our room,
our phone, iron not working, extra bed was broken,
lamps and tv not working, but they working at least.
Breakfast was quite poor.
I am so disappointed, because my pyjama disappeared!
I have tired to send to hotel quite a lot e-mail, they do not reply,
that is not quite normal
This is quite confusing.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank 736Lisa
waldron, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

no coffee for breakfast. yep, unpardonable. Besides that, everything was good. (by the way, they brought coffee after about 20 minutes but by that time I was walking out the door.) Just to be clear, that won't affect my future desire to stay at a LQ.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown
Holiday Inn Presidential
Holiday Inn Presidential
#26 of 63 in Little Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Address: 617 Broadway St, Little Rock, AR 72201-4119
Region: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #29 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock Downtown Hotel Little Rock