La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$114
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$148
US$130
US$128
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$123
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
US$183
US$164
  • Restaurant
US$144
US$136
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$114
Hotels.com
US$139
US$112
US$193
US$164
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewsparking garagela quintasshuttle servicefree shuttlechildren's hospitalverizon arenaan older hotelbiscuits and gravyyogurtconvenient locationone night stayfree breakfastthe riverdesk clerkthe breakfast areadowntownlq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The air conditioner in my room quit working shortly after check in, the maintenance man came up and messed with it. It worked for a while and then quit again during the night, made for a miserable nights sleep. The maintenance man also left his knife in my room by the ac unit which my teenager found and gave to me. When I informed the front desk all she said was we'll have to get the ac fixed and sorry about the knife.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I always stay at this hotel when in Little Rock, Great Value, easy to get in and out of and close to airport. Friendly service covered parking. My GrandDaughters and I had pleny of room and the room was clean.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

When going to Little Rock for concerts, or to meet with out of state friends or family, we always stay at the Downtown La Quinta, on Broadway St. It's well-run, with courteous, friendly staff, the rooms are clean and well-kept with comfortable beds, and they provide a shuttle service to the airport and to Verizon Arena, where most events are held.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The lobby was very nice and updated but the room was not good. I had accumulated enough rewards that my night only cost $15 but I feel that I was not really rewarded!!. The room was in need of repair. The bathroom floor was dirty. Beds were not clean and had hairs in several places. There was dirty underwear thrown in the corner by the TV and it was not ours!!!! The only thing I liked about it was the bathroom vanity was awesome!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I'm not to impressed about La Quinta hotels anymore. This hotel is older. It needs to remodeled and cleaned up. Room didn't have an iron, the light in the bathroom flickered (like a scary movie), not enough outlets, breakfast didn't have hot foods, bed was average. Parking garage was scary. I used my points, I would have disappointed if I had to pay this night. This is the second one that didn't please me. Never again La Quinta.

Stayed: August 2014