“Convenient”

Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Dallas, Texas
“Convenient”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was our second stop on a hiking trip in Arkansas. We were planning to stay in Hot Springs but when all of the hotels there were full, we made a quick detour to Little Rock. The room price was great. Scarlet at the front desk was as sweet as she could be and got us right into our room. There wasn't a plug for the tub and they were very attentive in getting one for us. The bed wasn't the most comfortable we've had at other Holiday Inn Expresses but it was decent. The air conditioner worked very well as I like to sleep with a low temperature. Even though its right next to the airport, we didn't hear any planes coming or going so it didn't interfere with sleeping through the night. There is a Boston's Gourmet Pizza within walking distance so that made it easy for dinner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
We will share your comments with our staff this week. Thank you for giving us such detailed feedback. In Arkansas when the summer weather hits it is really important that our air conditioning works as well as it did for you. We agree it is a great way to get a good night's sleep.

Hopefully you will stay with us again when you are in our part of the state.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Brookshire, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Arrived here dead tired. The front desk representative was super. She was efficient and caring. I had booked a suite. It was very clean comfortable and, despite being at the end of the runway, quite. The restaurant up the hill delivered a great dinner.

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
My goodness, your comments made us feel so good. For our Front Desk Representatives to be described as "efficient and caring" is about the ultimate for us. Those words bring the term "Customer Service" to the top, and thank you for giving us that qualification.

You topped the review off by letting us know that even though we are only a few minutes away from the airport our hotel is quiet. We hear that a lot and it always makes us smile because that is great for future guests to learn about us.

Again, thank you for your feedback!
NEW JERSEY
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel was clean, the room was also clean. The desk staff was friendly. Upon getting to our room I noticed it had two doors one went directly to the breakfast area and the other door on the other side of the room went to a hallway. No window to the outside. The breakfast was not good the eggs (scrambled) were not cooked all the way. I am one of those people who put ketchup on there eggs. I did not see any packets of ketchup so I asked the girl that worked in the breakfast area she said "We don't have any" My response was you have no ketchup at all. I was told we have a bottle in the back. I was not happy. Not many choices for a diabetic to eat.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear GREGG157,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so glad you liked the cleanliness of our hotel and the friendliness of our staff. We would like to apologize for the shortfalls you have experienced during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

This was a clean, nice, fairly priced hotel with a decent restaurant. Lots of space, plenty happening. Very nice staff. I have stayed off and on here for years, but now they built a newer Holiday Inn Express maybe 50 feet away. They have the same owners, so there's a bit of a quagmire.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Ikeamillion,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met and we are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We are glad that our accommodations and amenities were to your liking and contributed to making your stay that much more comfortable. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward in welcoming you back again soon.

Karen C
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 March 2014

You will find this is an older property, but that it is in decent condition. I thought the staff was friendly, but could not get a consistant answer on the times of the shuttle operation. One answer was 24 hours, another told me it starts at 4:00am until the last flight lands.
The hotel sits adjacent to a full service Holiday Inn that has a Boston's restaurant so you can walk up the hill and grab something to eat.
This is far from the best hotel I have used, but if you have an early flight you will not find a better location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for your comments, we have shared them with our staff and thanked them for serving you with a friendly attitude. We did also make sure that everyone knew the correct answer on our free shuttle hours. The staff member that told you it starts at 4am and runs until the last flight lands was accurate. Again, thank you for your review.
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 27 March 2014

When I come to Little Rock Airport for aircraft maintenance, I always stay at the Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport. It's only about a mile from the airport yet is very quiet. There is a regular Holiday Inn next door that has a Boston's restaurant. The express has a great indoor swimming pool and a hot breakfast every morning. I always eat at Boston's for supper so you don't need a rental car since Holiday Inn provides a shuttle. I have used this Express for over 5 years and have always received great friendly service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Oh my gosh, how excited we were to read your review of our Holiday Inn Express at the Airport!
We took the liberty to read your comments to our staff at our morning meeting and you should have seen their faces light up.
To know that you have stayed with us for the last five years says a whole lot about our employees. We feel like family and including you in our circle makes our days so enjoyable.
Thank you, thank you for giving us your feedback.
Atlanta
Reviewed 24 March 2014

As Holiday Inn Express's go, this place is pretty standard. It is an older property, that reminded me of an old fashioned Holidome. They have tried to refurbish, but the place is still a bit dated. My biggest complaint was the service levels. As a IHG Platinum member, I could not check in even a half hour early. I asked for a late check out and had to beg for it. The crowning blow was I left an article in the room upon check out. The next day I tried to call housekeeping, but could not reach anyone. The following day, I finally got in touch with someone who informed me "it was still on Miss Catherine's cart". When I asked how to get it off the cart and in the mail, they took my contact information, making me believe it would be mailed. Three weeks later, I have not received a phone call or my item in the mail. I will find a different place to stay on my next trip to Little Rock.

Room Tip: Triple check your room for personal items before checking out. You wont get them back.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear owltmaz,