Days Inn Little Rock/Medical Center
Ranked #57 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Breakfast items were being removed, most already gone, at 9am on Saturday morning. Man doing it continued and did not offer to accommodate. Very poor management.

1  Thank Beverly C
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn Little Rock/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Little Rock/Medical Center

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was flat out dirty. Checked in 1st room smelled like years of cigarette smoke. Requested a different room. 2nd room was bad too. We decided not to stay. The front desk person made us still pay. I wasn't even in the room for 30 mins. You can find a cleaner cheaper, pet friendly hotel elsewhere. Save yourself the trouble and headache.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay at the hotel. The appropriate departments has been informed and are taking immediate action so that such problems do not arise again in the future. At check inn, we was not been informed about the pet in the room. When we was aware of it, we told guest to pay a pet fee so that guest didn't need to pay a penalty. We tried our best to provide a reasonable price.

Thank You.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here for work with American Red Cross, so the price had to be right. Clean rooms, convenient location, and very accommodating and friendly staff. Comfortable bed at the end of the day and fridge in room. Staff handled our "take over" very well and tried to please whenever possible. Hope Arkansas does not have to undergo another disaster, but if so, I am sure we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn Little Rock/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear JayJaneM, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it. It was pleasure to accommodate our services to your group, and I am glad to hear that you had pleasant stay with us. I will share your review with our staff and they will be happy to know their hard work is acknowledged. We had a storm last week and thank god it was not bad like the Vilonia disaster. Please do come back and stay with us; we would love to work with your group in future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We experienced no towels left in room, room was not serviced, our door was left open by the staff. Plus the hotel is not located in a safe area. The continental breakfast was marginal at best and was not fully stocked. The only good point was the free wifi.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Jim L, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention .I am extremely sorry to read your review .We work very hard to make every guest have an enjoyable stay. We will pass your comments on to the staff so they can work to address the concerns you raised. We hope you will stay with us again in the future so you can see the improvements for yourself.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I travel for business and stay in hotels across Arkansas and Oklahoma. The only constant is my Sunday Night at Days Inn LR. The staff is great, both Sergio and Sona are top notch.

Clean Rooms
Cool Air
Great location

• Stayed: April 2014
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn Little Rock/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service for you future stay with us at Days Inn.