“WOW”

Ranked #60 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Doddridge, Arkansas, United States
“WOW”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

What a surprise when the manager said they had sleep-number beds. I was quite excited. I had no idea. I've worked in this area for 8 weeks and stayed at a motel that had very little to offer except the low rates. This time back I found this motel and I'm certainly going to be a regular customer from now on. They are all very nice people. Kevin treats us with kindness and understands that we will be here for awhile. I would recommend this motel to all my friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter, but we needed to be close to the truck, and when you turn on th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I am having a bad exiperence with the Rodge way INN on 65th street/.

I have been a customer over 4 years.

I use my credit card to make charges for 1week, I choose to pay CASH because the Hotel is still putting holds on my credit card and for the last two week have charge my credit card for 50.00 in which it was put back on my card. This is not GOOD Business. Today I notice my Bank statement and 19.99 was charged. Nothing cost 19.99 at the Hotel. I paid in Full in CASH - If these charges and hold don;t stop. I will have to deal with this in legal way.

Watch you statements abnd credit payment - Make them give you a receipt NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Huey B

Travellers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Reviewed 28 December 2013

i been staying there now for a while,,,,i have never had any problems with of any kind,,,the staff is very courteous and friendly,,,,,,the rooms are not perfect but they are clean and the housekeeping workers are efficient,,,,free continental breakfast every morning is provide...
iknow this is not a five star hotel but is confortable ,,,afordable and close to many busineses,,,
,,,carlh

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank carlh6969
Reviewed 21 December 2013

i have been here at the rodewann inn for a few months and i have been treated very nice and these people here are very nice and the rooms are nice also to me this is one of the best hotels i have ever stayed at,, i have been here for 5 months.. the rodeway inn is to me a god place to stay. the people,includingm the housekeeping staff are very professional.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Rex J
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I know that Rodeway is the lowest level of Choice Hotels, but since it IS a Choice Hotel I figured it would be OK. Wrong! The place is a dump and like all lower level places has more than its share of transient live-ins. Still, it was close to what we needed it to be close to and since we travel with our own coffee pot we figured we could make do. Wrong! Left after one night since I was awakened in the night itching all over and covered in bites.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank repost2
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I were moving cross country and I prebooked this place...we pulled up and the guy behind the counter was friendly but the area sketched me out. We drove over to our room and not even 10 seconds of being out of our car a guy comes up to us and is staring in our car windows (we had all our stuff since we were moving) and says "Man you have a lot of stuff!" and proceeds to ask my husband for money. My husband told me to go in the room since he didn't feel it was safe. Upon being outside for a few more mins...literally 3 more people asked him for money. We didn't feel safe and 100 percent knew our car would be broken into. We went to the front desk and the guy behind the counter said he would refund our money but stuff like that never happens there (which I HIGHLY doubt seeing all the other reviews) we drove 30 mins to Conway, AR and stayed at the Microtel (a BEAUTIFUL safe alternative for 10.00 more a night)

Room Tip: Avoid. Drive to Conway, AR and stay at the Microtel...much safer for the same price.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RachelCat0522
Reno, nv
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I thought I wrote a review before but I don't see it. My son and I stayed here at the end of May 2013. Had it reserved for 3 nights but when were arrived abut 3 AM from our flight we were very disappointed. Too late to go elsewhere so we stayed just a couple of hours. We each had separate rooms which ended up on different sides of he motel. Mine happened to be at the back. I felt I was in danger the whole time, it was dirty, noisy and the door was not secure. I could rattle it. The door to the adjoining room looked like it was open on the other room I could see light from that room. The noise was terrible people outside and in the adjoining room and above my room. I did call the front desk to complain and was asked how I got the number, duh? Anyway my son and I checked out after a couple of hours (couldn't take it any longer) asked for a refund, Was told it would be put back on my charge card. We went to another motel much better, clean and I felt safe, Then I got an email after I returned home saying that a credit was applied to my MasterCard, (which I don't have) I called Bookit and complained and all they could say is that it was applied to my MasterCard. I kept saying to them what part of "I don't have a Master Card don't you understand?". Finally I contacted my credit card and explained to them the situation and they told me they would handle it and for me not to worry. And they did, got my refund, thank you American Express. Take warning anyone who is booking here through Bookit also, This place is a Dive, I think it is used for Drugs and possible prostitution who knows what all goes on there but very dirty and unsafe.

Room Tip: stay away from this one
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Little Rock Airport Travelodge
Little Rock Airport Travelodge
#52 of 64 in Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!