“William M. "Pleasurable Experience"”

Residence Inn Little Rock
Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 24 June 2012

After my check in at this hotel , I felt that I was going to experience something great. The front desk clerk was the most friendliest and courteous person at that position in any hotel that I have ever stayed in. I would most of all like to single the service that received every morning of my stay, during the continental breakfast session. A young lady by the name of Natalia Keller, whom worked the breakfast made each guest feel like they were they were the only ones in the room. She went above and beyond to ensure that all were satisfied. The hotel itself was very clean, beds were very comfortable and in a very good location for shopping and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Little Rock.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear William M: Thank you for writing a review about the terrific service you received. We think Natalia is wonderful as well. She will really appreciate you taking the time to write a commendation. We’ll be sure to share will all of our Associates. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again when you’re in the Little Rock area.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for 5 months now and I have to say the employees there are friendly and responsive. I have stayed at other hotels in this area and you don't get the home feel like I do here at the Residence Inn. For the term of my stay, Residence Inn has adapted to my needs and request to help my stay even better. The food is great and they offer a light dinner for all guest. Bottom line is I get a better bang for the buck. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who travel to Little Rock, AR

Room Tip: The two room suites are very nice and affordable.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear Kenneth: We’re so glad you chose us for your extended hotel stay. We know it’s hard to be away from home for such an extended period, so we pride ourselves on giving you a home-away-from-home. We appreciate you writing a great review and will gladly share with all of our Associates!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Our company has recommended this hotel to a number of our employees who are working in the LR area for long periods of time. Having stayed there several times myself, I can tell you this is one of friendliest hotels anywhere. From the moment you check in until you check out, the staff is there to make your stay comfortable, safe and relaxing. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Little Rock. The evening snack is really a meal, great food and breakfeast is equally as good. This hotel is located close to major highway access in a very nice part of town with plenty of shopping and dining nearby. Since I've stayed several different times, I've been in a number of different rooms and buildings. Not once have I been disappointed. You will find your room spotless with amenities to make your stay very comfortable. The bedding is superb with a variety of different pillows to suit your needs. The hotel is quiet and the grounds are lovely. If you want to grill outside, they have a wonderful BBQ grilling facility poolside. This is a first class hotel, put it at the top of your bucket list, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Building B - right behind the pool. The landscaping is beautiful a short walk to the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear Marvin G: Thank you so much for your glowing review! Consistency is important to us because we know it’s important to our guests. I’m glad you took advantage of the BBQ area as well. We look forwarding to being your choice of Little Rock hotels again!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is the best kept secret in Little Rock Ark. The manager is hands on. He makes all the guest feel like family.The hotel was very cleanand the staff excellent. you must see it to believe it. Thank You so much for hiring good people to do a great job. thank you Joe. You an excellent manager.

Room Tip: Leave your problems at home.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thanks so much Denise M for making your first TripAdvisor review about us! I personally appreciate your kind comments and that you took the time to recognize my team, we’re all very grateful and excited, it’s truly our pleasure to have you stay with us!

Best,

Joe Gonzales, General Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I have been working in Little Rock since early November 2011. At first I stayed at another hotel down the street and it was not a good stay. My group found the Residence Inn for us to stay at. My first stay was for 45 nights and I loved it. This time it could be 6 months or more. It really remindes me of my younger days living in a one bedroom apartment, The staff go way out of the way to help and make all of us feel at home. Breakfast and after work snacks are an added treat.
I'm back again working and will be staying at the Residence Inn for the entire time.
Thanks Mr. Gonzales for the way you run this great place and the way you treat your guests.

Room Tip: Try to get into the "B" building, Its quiet, out of the way,
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2012

This inn was comfortable and well located for a recent family reunion in Little Rock. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed the breakfast daily; especially our 2 year old grandson who was welcomed by staff and guests alike. The outdoor patio setting was relaxing and attractive. Can't wait to return. PS Krispy Kreme is right next door!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Unlike most travelers, we have been at the Residence Inn in Little Rock since May, 2011 (10 months), for medical treatment at UAMS cancer center. It has been our home away from home during these trying and difficult times.During our stay, we've received nothing but outstanding service from everyone at the hotel. Seems like the manager, Joseph, has instilled in all, the spirit to insure that the guests are made comfortable and enjoy their stay. It is reflected in people like Veronica and Ebony at the front desk, Wayne in maintenance, Johnny and Lori in the kitchen, even Johnathan, just to name a few. Our house keeper, Carla, has shown daily concern to make sure we were comfortable and always asked what else she could do to make our stay better. The entire staff was always checking with us, on how the medical treatments were progressing. We will be making return visits for medical treatments and follow-ups and look forward to returning to the Residence Inn, especially since they will be renovating the hotel in May of 2012. We will miss our family here, but will be glad to get home.

Room Tip: We tried them all, studio, 1 bedroom suite and 2 bedroom, and all were comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family