“Family atmosphere”

Residence Inn Little Rock
Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had a great five day stay here. Great place for longer stays, too. Room was clean, well equipped and great price! Elizabeth at the front desk was gracious and helpful, quick to greet and ask about your stay. Johnnie was a very personable greeter at breakfast and evening meals. I was made to feel at home and part of the family atmosphere in this hotel. No amount of money pays for that type reception.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks during business trip. The suite was perfect for me with full size fridge and very comfortable. The only drawback was garbage truck banging dumpster around every morning at 5 am. I did not need alarm clock because garbage truck was right on time every morning. The staff was very nice and helpful and hotel was very clean.will probably stay next time in Little Rock.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for part of October - early December. The rooms are accommodating for long stays and it was great to have laundry in the building. Breakfast and evening social dinners are great. The customer service from the desk, housekeeping and food prep were amazing. Johnnie was very social and referred to me by my first name. She acted upon food requests and was a pleasure to see each day. I was so impressed I will be returning in January.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Joseph G, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Candice,
We're pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable, extended stay with us and we're glad you plan to return. I'll make sure to let Johnnie know of your compliments and give her a special commendation for her outstanding service. I am very grateful for your high recommendation on TripAdvisor. We love having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales General Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This Residence Inn just provided us with a wonderful stay and surprise with the quality at a very reasonable rate. We were looking for a place to sleep from a long drive from NY to Dallas and found this great place at a very cheap rate. Rooms were very comfortable and the breakfast was a real good one! A definite place to stay especially when you travel with family. Staff were extremely cordial and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

We’re glad you chose to stay with us at Residence Inn while visiting the Little Rock area. I’m pleased to know you liked our delicious breakfast as well as our friendly and cordial staff. It's great to know that you and your family felt so comfortable. We appreciate your compliments and hope you’ll visit our great city of Little Rock again. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Johnnie serves a great breakfast. She is the friendliest person you will ever meet. Good job Johnnie. The room was very clean. It had a great kitchen area The location of the hotel is in a good part of town. It is close to all the major interstates and easy to get around Little Rock.

Dear David,
We're delighted to hear from you and receive such a wonderful review. I appreciate you highlighting Johnnie’s great breakfast and friendliness! I'll make sure to let her know of your kind compliments. I'm also glad you liked our kitchens and found our rooms very clean. We are very grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers and we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My family and I just returned from our pre-Thanksgiving visit to Little Rock and we cannot say enough good things about the Residence Inn on Shackleford Road. Fantastic! We had the two bedroom set-up which was perfect us including the little fireplace which made it seem quite cozy and helped to keep the winter chill at bay. Miss Carolyn in the breakfast room was most welcoming and the food was perfect. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Loved my stay. Ms. Carolyn (breakfast staff) was the highlight of my stay with her bright smile and best coffee during my trip. I must compliment the whole staff. They were kind, friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The rooms comfortable, spacious and clean.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business