I am a sole member of a group of employees from our company based out of Nashville TN. Our work assignment brings us to Little Rock each year for about 3-4 weeks during late April into mid May.
We have stayed at this Residence Inn on Shackleford Rd for the past 5 years. It has been completely remodeled during that time. I have to admit when we first started our stay there it was getting pretty run down. The remodel was much needed and really enhanced the property.
I always enjoy the full kitchen, the staff who go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make our stay most pleasant. The know us by name, and have had much of the same staff at this hotel for a long time. If you need something or if something isn't quite to your liking they are on it quickly and problem solved. The reception they have in the Lobby each evening is very enjoyable. The location is close to downtown, grocery stores, restaurants, bars, etc. all within a max of maybe 5-6 miles with easy access to bypasses to other parts of town. Construction around the area of I-630 and 405 is a little hectic sometimes, but if you travel you are used to this just about anywhere. Hotel is maybe 20 minutes from airport on a good traffic day.
The continental breakfast in the morning and the majority of the evening receptions are under the control of Miss Johnnie who is probably one of the nicest and most hospitable people you will ever encounter. I can't remember ever seeing her without a smile on her face morning or evening. She's only about 4ft. tall so be sure you glance downward a little when you first come in. You really cannot miss her....awesome lady, and genuine too !!
That's it folks, and hope you enjoy your stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock delivers an enhanced stay experience by offering more space at the same price for work, social and downtime. Ideal for one night or an extended stay, guests enjoy comfort and create their own routine in a suite that is more of an apartment than a hotel room, and offers the extra amenities to keep personal and business routines in synch with their normal lifestyle. The Gatehouse and all suites have been completely refreshed with the new Innovation design package that incorporates rich colors and textures throughout to give a warm and welcoming feeling. The public areas feature flexible, functional open spaces, and are located in the Gatehouse, the registration and community connection area for the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily in the Gatehouse, as well as the free evening socials with food and beverage offered Monday through Thursday nights, including cookouts on the barbecue patio. The studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer plush Marriott bedding, flexible workspace, complimentary high-speed internet and stylish bathrooms. The kitchen in each suite has new granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances that include full size dishwashers, stove and refrigerators. To complement the ability to cook, each suite is fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, and the hotel provides a free grocery shopping service for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Little Rock Residence Inn