“Residence Inn Little Rock” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Little Rock

and 1 more site!
Residence Inn Little Rock
Ranked #11 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
“Residence Inn Little Rock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

It was very nice experience here; I love that Residence Inns have outstand employees Kevin and Johnnie. Both are very pleasant employees that made my stay even more of a pleasure. I will be back when next trip to Little Rock again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Edmond, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way traveling back home. We arrived late but had no issue with check-in or parking. When we walked into our room, it felt more like a small studio apartment. It was well decorated well, very comfortable and quiet. I wished the hotel we stayed in Florida was as nice as this! Our small children were able to move around and play with ease. There was a note informing us of construction to the building, but we didn't hear or see any of this...which was wonderful. The room was very clean. And the maid we had was very nice and made sure you had everything you needed.
The complimentary breakfast was one of the best. There were several options. Also, the ladies working there did a great job of keeping it stocked and clean...especially when it was very busy.
My only issue was the fitness center did not have towels or cleaning supplies to wipe down the equipment after use.
All in all, a great stay...I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014
Utica, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed here because I was in town for work. I have stayed here several times in the past and this time was no different. The complementary breakfast and supper were great. The rooms are very comfortable and always spotless. All of the staff were very helpful. 10 on a 10 scale!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joseph G, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Bret,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate you letting us know of your great visits with us. I'm pleased you liked your comfortable suite as well as our complimentary breakfast and dinner. We are grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager
South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel is made up of a couple different buildings. It was very nice here; this is the second time I have stayed at it. Parking and wifi are free. There was a coin laundry in the building I was in – that’s nice when you’ve been travelling a while.

My room, a 1-bedroom, was very clean and functional – bed was clean and comfy. I love that Residence Inns have full kitchens – everything you need, especially for a long stay. The hotel surroundings are very pretty and well-manicured.

What makes this hotel stand out is its employees. Two, in particular – Kevin (front desk) and Miss Johnnie (the social and breakfast room). Both are very pleasant employees that made my stay even more of a pleasure. I will be back when I find myself in Little Rock again.

A couple miles down the street are all kinds of shops, restaurants, stores, etc. It's a good location, but I don't know how far it is to downtown Little Rock.

Another plus, is a quick walk down a hill (2 minutes away) and you are at the Krispy Kreme Donut Shop. Wait for the flashing red light and you’ll get a nice hot donut!

Green Features: I did not see any recycle bins, but in the breakfast area they use real plates, cups, and silverware - which cuts down on plastic waste. I like that.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank tczig
Dear Tczig,
Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day and writing a nice review. We're delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll make sure to let Kevin and Johnnie know of your kind compliments. We are grateful for your high recommendation to other viewers, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Carolyn and Sabrina were such pleasures to interact with during our stay in Little Rock. They could not have been more courteous and helpful. Making our stay a very pleasant experience. We also found the accommodations clean and quite.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joseph G, General Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Susan,
Thank you for your review and letting us know of your pleasant stay with us. We're glad you had a nice, comfortable visit, and we're delighted to know that you enjoyed our special staff. I'll make sure to let Carolyn and Sabrina know of your kind compliments. Please stop and see us again the next time you're in Little Rock. We look forward to your return. Sincerely, Joseph Gonzales, General Manager
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The rooms were nice, clean and very affordable. The breakfast and evening receptions were outstanding. Miss Johnnie provided fantastic customer service and made us feel very welcome. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road, preferably in the back.