“Best service!”

Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Best service!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

From the time you drive in you are treated with the upmost courtesy and every detail is perfect. The room was very comfortable, with luxury linens. The pecans were delicious and made a perfect bedtime snack. The bar offered great food as did Ashley's. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Dayton
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The atmosphere and attention to service was extraordinary! The quality of the entire experience provided great value. The Bar & Grill is a warm place with very very good food. Try it late night as well. This is now my Hotel while in Little Rock.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Alabama
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We decided to have an impromptu night away from home. We started in the Bar and Grill listening to music and drinking some of the best martini's and Cosmo's we had ever tasted. Our meal was pretty great, too. The Jazz, was awesome! After we listened to the last tune, we went to our room which was big enough to land a 747 in. AND the elevator is as big as a dorm room!!! It was beautiful and it had a lovely seating area as well. The bed was SO COMFY!!! I would like to get one of the duvets they use.. I could just wrap up in that and sleeeeeeeeep.. The front desk staff were very friendly and out breakfast the next morning in the main restaurant was yummy, too! LOVELY little get away.. The only problem? I didn't want to leave...HAHAHA!

Room Tip: Our room was fantastic.. I don't know that there are any bad rooms..
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My wife and I stayed for 5 days in a junior suite, and my mother had the largest suite for 2 nights. We all agreed that this was the best combination of luxury, value, and service we have had in recent memory. The suites were very well appointed- comfortable beds and seating areas, high ceilings, huge bathrooms, ect. Room service was excellent, as well as the overall helpfulness and attitude of every staff member we had contact with. The capital grill was great, although service there was lacking, and Ashley's was good, but not excellent, and definitely not worth the price in my opinion. We will absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Junior suite was a great value and very large.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Truly exceptional service and accommodations. I can't imagine there are hotels any nicer than this in Little Rock. Rates were quite reasonable, considering the quality. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Texarkana, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We've stayed at the Capital before and the latest visit was another delightful evening. The historic hotel is lovely and the staff is first-rate. We had a glitch with a gift certificate that the staff corrected without any problems. The location is perfect if you're in downtown Little Rock. Don't leave the hotel without trying the housemade granola for breakfast! It's the tastiest way to think your'e eating healthy.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Thankfully my #Virtuoso Travel Advisor put me here. I was checked in right in my room. The room was huge and very comfortable. I think the hotel was a bank at one time which added to the charm. I love the free bottles of water in the lobby and the free coffee station. My only issue was having go outside to go to their gym and it was very cold. But once at the gym it was very good. I would recommend this hotel and stay again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business