“Average room”

Ranked #15 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Monticello, Arkansas
“Average room”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Very average room. No fridge or microwave like you would get at lower priced hotels. The hotel billed me for parking yet I had to pay again as I was leaving because they didn't give me any proof that I had paid. This was my second stay at the hotel. During my first visit the place actually ran out of hot water during a convention. Needless to say it is difficult to shower and shave in November with only cold water.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Little Rock, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Front desk staff was very friendly and professional. Greatly appreciated the complimentary champaign and chocolate covered strawberries. Evening cheese and fruit was good and breakfast was very good. Stayed on top floor and views of the city ang river were great. Room had microwave but no refrigerator.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Sheridan, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2013

they will add charges for "incedentals" and when asked why and for what will give you some long explanation as to why they are not able to tell you what they are for. if you stay here pay cash and cash only or you better check your credit card receipt for "incedentals"

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I truly apologize that there were some additional charges that you did not expect. I can assure you that we never want to intentionally mislead our guests in any way and I sincerely apologize if the charges were not clear. Our main priority is for all our guests to fell that they are getting a good value.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Your satisfaction is our main concern nd I make myself available for any questions you should have.
Lansdale, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This lovely and quiet hotel is great. Very new, clean, and comfortable. The bar is a little overpriced. The restaurant is fast and very tasty. I would stay here again on business. Shuttle will also take you 5 miles to other restaurants. That is a great deal if you don't have a car.

Parkin, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My stay at the Double Tree Hotel in Little Rock was excettent. The restaurant had the best food I have ever eaten in a hotel, I promise you. Even when I dined before the conference, the breakfast was excellent, the night before I dined in the restaurant and had the fetticinni with grilled chicken (excellent) and the prices are very reasonable.

Thank E. Faye F
pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Good Value for the Conference price. My one complaint was that the AC in my room was very loud when it came on. Not sure if this was due to it needing maintenance or whether it was simply functioning normally.

Jonesboro, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have always been impressed with the service and the food. Very upscale hotel with a great conference area in downtown Little Rock. The only negative is that I reserved a connecting room with my mother so that she could watch the kids while I attended the classes but they could not give us connecting rooms when we arrived. They did move us to the same floor after we agreed to wait for a late check in. The staff was very friendly throughout. A positive is the shuttle service that is provided free. There is also a trolly that comes just outside the hotel which is great for going to places in the downtown area. Parking is free if you remember to get your ticket stamped at the front desk. I also enjoyed the food that the hotel catered for our meeting. The kids enjoyed the large outdoor pool.