Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
US$93
US$91
US$106
US$108
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$126
Travelocity
US$82
1,459 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesthe riverrobinson centerthe executive loungeconcierge floorconvention centerbusiness tripshuttle servicehousekeeping staffdowntown areaclinton libraryharveyrockconferencetrolleyconcert
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I really liked the Doubletree. We were welcomed with warm chocolate chip cookies. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. It is beautiful hotel with the cleanest rooms I have ever seen. Comfortable beds, plenty of towels, and hot coffee in the morning. We went to eat breakfast the next morning and it was delicious! I really liked our stay and would recommend it highly!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

the staff was very helpful in our stay. They went out of their way to make sure my kids had a good time. Let me and my family in the pool even after the closing time. Rooms where clean and hotel kept to highest of standards.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

People very nice. Bathroom had no towel racks except small one for hand towel. Air conditioner blew directly on bed at the head end--we had to hang a sheet on drapes to cover it. Room was sufficient but expensive for the size. COOKIES were great!!!! Shuttle to airport was wonderful.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stay here because the staff is exceptional Lois in the morning has become a friend and Greg in the evening is also great. Also need to mention Larry who drives the van and checks our bags. ALL OUTSTANDING

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I have always been a fan of this hotel, but was a little disappointed with my recent stay. The staff was not as friendly and helpful as I had noticed in the past...some not able to speak English. But, the really frustrating part of my stay was the length of time it took to get an elevator. It was very frustrating to stand for several minutes and the stairs was not an option as I was on the 8th floor and have health issues. I will stay again and hope things are better.

• Stayed: June 2014