“Average Hotel - 3 1/2 Stars” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Little Rock - West Little Rock

Extended Stay America - Little Rock - West Little Rock
Ranked #55 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
“Average Hotel - 3 1/2 Stars”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had an issue at checkout time. The supervisor told us we HAD to checkout because the room was pre-reserved, to a prior guest a week ago. So we had to checkout suddenly. THAT WAS BAD! But other than that, everything was ok.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - West Little Rock, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were asked to leave your room. In response to your feedback, I have trained all of our employees regarding how to handle these situations. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at drabun@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Horrible! Horrible!

I got this hotel from price line, check in at 1:30 am.

The front desk personnel look like drug addict (sorry I m not try to be rude here) just give my truth opinion.

Check in to the room; OMG!!!
First the bath tub drainage was not working, the water will not go down. Less than 5 min in the room my daughter got rash all over her body.

The carpet so dirty, the sofa stained, dirty n smelly.

I complained to front desk n she moved me to another room,
This time the bath tub drainage was ok, but the entire room was like shipwreck. Drawers felt apart, the kitchen cabinets all broken, the fridge, I don't even bother to open coz the handle was rusty.

I have to ask for 4 sets of bed covers, bed sheets, so I can cover the whole carpet walk way; removed the bed sheet and bed cover n use the new one.

Whole night we could not sleep as the room smell bad n our body felt itchy. If I would have arrived 3 hours earlier I would have move to another hotel n abandon this hotel.

The hall way was dirty n some tiles came lose n the sharp edges will definitively sent you to the emergency room.

Health department should shut down this hotel operation immediately; it's a serious health hazard to anyone staying in this garbage hotel.

I hope the corporate office of Extended America aware about this location with such a poor maintenance, it definitely ruin your brand image.

I will stay in the motel 6 by far or even small motor lodge operated by Indian family owner than to stay in this joke shipwreck bs hotel.

I got this hotel eventually for free, full refund but what's the point we could not sleep the whole night n suffered the nastiness of it.

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Ichione
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - West Little Rock, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the condition in which you found your room. It is unacceptable, and I apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have had the carpets and furniture cleaned to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at drabun@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Travellers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever attempted to stay in. This might be a great place for homeless people or people who don't care about the crime or stains on the carpets and walls. Just don't waste your time. On a good note, the office staff is very friendly and nice.

Room Tip: Keep driving to the Residence Inn a block south.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
wauwatosa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I had it coming. Gambled on hotwire, thinking how bad could it get for a $39+tax hotel, which was supposed to be 2 stars?
It was horrible.
After a long drive (10hrs) I checked in smoothly and walked to the elevator.
The stains and grime on the elevator had not even kicked in when the smell of a dead animal overpowered me in that shaft of decay. I scrambled out and got to my floor and checked out my room. The room had obvious dirt on the floor and the couch was a so dirty-I was shocked. It was covered with animal hair, cigarette burns and numerous stains. The bathroom had its cabinet broken. There was a roach on the wall! (I have a picture!).
I decided to check out one I had my dinner. I went out to the "South of the Border" a block away, drank too much and then crashed on my (self cleaned & twice checked) bed.
Woke up showered and scrammed.
Never again Hotwire-when it intentionally hides (known) poor Tripadvisor reviews.
And Never again a dingy place in Little rock.

Room Tip: If you land at this hotel via HOTWIRE-make sure you get drunk before you check in. It will ease the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Zionman
Chico, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Fun Spot. Excellent front desk people. Great location and the restaurant a few steps away was also well worth checking out. Gym association located 5 min from hotel and worth the drive. Super clean and well maintained property

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

The most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in!! Was placed into one room with a leaky ceiling, damp carpet, and hairs and cigarette burns in the bed linens. Complained and then was moved to another room that was even worse. The carpet, furniture, and kitchen was NASTY and the room smelled of mold and mildew. Never again!

Room Tip: If you want a good room, then this is not the hotel for you. There is nothing good about this hotel...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

This was the nastiest hotel I have ever been to. All the floors were stained throught the hallways. It smelled horrific and there were clumps of hair all along the walls. The hot tub was broken although I wouldnt set foot in it. Almost all the exterior doors were broken missing their handles. Worst experience ever. Never stay here!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank dallen13
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - West Little Rock, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of the hotel is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have addressed the issues that you are describing with the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at lws@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.