“EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATIONS!”

Comfort Inn West
Ranked #20 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock
“EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATIONS!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We had reservations at another Comfort Inn in the area and exited the freeway by mistake! Followed the signs to this place - What a beautiful facility! The rooms, hallways, breakfast and foyer were exceptionally clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. When I connected to their free WiFi, a cheaper rate appeared on the cover screen - I called the front desk and the rate was immediately honored! (It was an Internet rate and I was a walk-up) VERY pleased during our two night stay.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Chuckwud

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Woodstock, New Hampshire
Reviewed 20 June 2013

What a beautiful facility. But it did not stop there.The staff was so welcoming from the moment we walk through the door that it almost made you feel like you were at home. Every where you looked the rooms, hallways, breakfast and foyer were exceptionally clean. I positively will be returning to this hotel on my next trip through Little Rock.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Jim K
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 March 2013

i had a very good stay and the young man who worked late night was very helpful, he should be a trainer or in management. I would stay here next time that i am in town. they have smoking rooms and you can't tell because the place is so clean.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ComfortInnWLR, General Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank you for such a lovely review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are very grateful for your support and can't wait to welcome you back.

Rahul Patel
GM
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I stay at comfort Inns & Suites a lot and chose this one because it was convenient to the UAMS medical facilities a little further down on Markham. However, I didn't know there were no entrances or exits off or on I-30 for Markham Street. Other then that, the facilities and customer service were fine. Their hot breakfast held me up just fine until lunch.

Room Tip: Check highway entrances and exits before arrival.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Stan E
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We came to Little Rock for a funeral. By the time we left we were relaxed and reasonably happy. Our stay at this location made a difference. The staff was welcoming, up-beat, and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast, with the exception of "rubber" eggs, was fine.
We will definitely return to this Comfort Inn and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family

1 Thank justjean2
ComfortInnWLR, Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Although the reason you stayed at our hotel was a sad one, I'm very glad to hear we were able to make your trip better. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you to west Little Rock.

Rahul Patel
GM
Adamsville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My mother and I stay here on average 1-3 nights amonth, since we have to come to UAMS for her cancer treatment. She had been coming for 2 years before I started an we had stayed other places that I didn't feel were as nice of a place as this. So after doing research and touring this hotel, I knew I had found our home away from home. Great staff, comfortable rooms (newly remodeled), hot breakfast and snacks in the afternoon. Always willing to help their guest.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank LisaHulsey
Thank you for taking the time to review and to recommend us on TripAdvisor. Your comments are greatly appreciated and we hope we will see you again soon!
Memphis
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Stayed here with several groups of relatives, and it was very nice. My wife had read up on the place so we knew to ask for one of the recently updated rooms. POSH! Big screen TV and new carpets and paint. Very comfortable King bed and little "sitting area" that made it feel like a suite.

Room Tip: Ask for a recently refurbished room.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Judson W
ComfortInnWLR, General Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this review, 2 March 2013
I truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Your kind words help myself and my staff do our jobs better! I'm also pleased to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. Guest satisfaction was key when designing our new rooms. I hope you will stay with us during future trips to west Little Rock. Thanks again!