“Great BBQ!”

Little Rock - Cantrell Rd.
Ranked #6 of 791 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I were looking for somewhere to eat and we searched this on trip advisor...and we wernt disappointed. 6 different BBQ sauces all on every table so you can try them all.

We are from Texas and we have some great BBQ, but this was awesome.

My recommendations are the potato salad and cheesy corn as the sides.

1 Thank Jrosenquist7

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Illinois
“Quick and tasty!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This place is great for a quick, tasty meal in a casual dining atmosphere. You order at the counter and pick up your food when your number is called. I generally order the pulled pork with potato salad. The potato salad has dill in it and is one of the reasons I visit Whole Hog most times I'm in Little Rock. There are 6 sauces on your table so you can pick the one that best suits your taste.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank nagiffag
ATLANTA
“OK BBQ”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Whole Hog Cafe is located in a strip shopping center. The restaurant is nicely decorated. They have an abundance of trophies displayed from all of the BBQ Contest they have won.

I ordered a combination of Ribs and Pulled Pork my sides were baked beans and cheezy corn. The Ribs had a good flavor and were tender. The Pulled Pork was a little to dry for my taste. The baked beans and cheezy corn were very good. After reading all of the positive reviews and seeing the trophies displayed my expectations may have been a little too high. I really didn't think the BBQ was that special.

Service was good. You order at the counter and then you are called when your order is ready. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

My meal was not terrible, but I hope this is not the best BBQ Little Rock has to offer.

• Visited August 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best BBQ”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My favorite BBQ anywhere. I love the different sauces especially #6 with the pulled pork is awesome. The potato salad is great as well. Dinner rolls could be better but that is my only complaint.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Rose682
Martin, SD
“Great value, good BBQ”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We came here for cheap good BBQ while in little rock and that's what we got. Pulled pork was delicious. You get your choice of sauces T the table which I like so you can control how much you want. Very fast service! I'd go back but will maybe try a place to see what a little more money spent would offer for BBQ.

1 Thank Mevac114