“Great find in Little Rock!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ferneau
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Walnut
Stow, Ohio
“Great find in Little Rock!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

We were in town traveling for business and were looking for a unique place to have dinner. Came across this restaurant on Open Table and decided to give it a try. So glad we did!!
Very cool atmosphere in the bar/restaurant. The bar is separate from the main dining area. We chose to eat in the bar area. Laura was the bartender and took very good care of us. My business partner had the Ahi Tuna nachos and loved them. I had a great Filet that was cooked perfectly. The menu had a nice variety of steaks and seafood.
I would highly recommend and plan to come back again!

• Visited January 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Awesome evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

Our group of 5 had an outstanding meal at 21! Our appetizers of were wonderful- especially the ahi nachos. My main course was the shrimp and grits with tasso. The shrimp was cooked to perfection and the tasso and tomato gave it a bite. Topping it off with lemon basil martini's made the meal perfect. The service was impeccable. Our whole table was impressed and so glad that we had chosen 21 for our meal that evening. Having been a group from Georgia and Texas that has a great diverse selection in our own home states, this restaurant ranks at the top of many wonderful choices we have experienced!

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta
“Nothing short of amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I travel for work all over the country and eat out about 200 times a year for dinner. I met coworkers in Little Rock for dinner this evening and was taken to this little gem.
We started with appetizers and the Ahi nachos were amazing. The Chef David Ferneau told me it was caught in Hawaii yesterday and shipped FedEx to Memphis and arrived in his restaurant today. It's amazing when you get fresh Ahi nothing else compares.
The main course was butternut squash and pork tenderloin in a white truffle sauce. My taste buds exploded as soon as I Took my first bite. This was not only an amazing dish it quite possibly was the best food I've eaten in my 41 years of existence. Thank you Dave and restaurant 21!

• Visited September 2012
Rocklin, California
“LOVELY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

Very attentive service, lovely atmosphere, terrific specialty cocktails (have the Hillcrest Cooler!) and the best fried chicken I've had................a great night out!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Central Arkansas
“A bit overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

The food was good, but the prices were a bit high for the quality and portion size. Perhaps I ordered the wrong thing...?

Visited August 2011