“Decadent... not for the extremely health conscious”

Arthur's Prime Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Arthur's Prime Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 812 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chenal Pkwy/ Rahling Rd
Reviewed 16 March 2014

If you want to splurge, have an incredibly delicious meal, and throw health concerns to the wind for the evening, this is the place to go. Awesome and large servings of steak, great drinks/wine, side dishes were superb and desserts so good you at least have to get one to go. Although we all shared, my order was the mac and cheese with lobster and it was impressive to actually see lobster meat throughout. It was delicious.

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I was recently in town from New Orleans visiting a friend and we were looking for a place to have one of the "best meals of our lives"! Arthur's did not disappoint. We ordered the filet and the strip and shared each. Both were incredibly tender and flavorful but the strip was definitely the shining star and had the most delicious crust. Both were cooked perfectly. They also have the best Mojitos I have ever tasted. The only complaint I would say is that we were a party of two and we were seated in this little hallway that only had two or three two top tables. It was nice and quiet but I actually enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy restaurant. Arthur's strip has earned a place in my top 3 for the best steak I've ever had.

1  Thank MsAKelly
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I recently dined at this West Little Rock establishment with a group of friends. Not only was the food outstanding, the service was as equally superb. I enjoyed the macadamia-encrusted halibut, while others in our party devoured aged USDA Prime filets, even a marvelous Chateaubriand.

Restauranteur Jerry Barakat has long been known for his quality restaurants in the Little Rock area. Having now dined at Arthur's, we proclaim it our favorite Barakat creation, as well as one of our top choices for steak or seafood in the Natural State.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have been going to Arthur's for about five years and have never been disappointed. It has become our "go to" steakhouse when we are looking for great food, service, and atmosphere. Our waiter, Jim, does an exceptional job with the service and the steak and lobster is some of the best we have ever had. Things like this don't come cheap, so expect the bill to be on the high side. My opinion, it's worth every penny. If they have a weakness, it would be the dessert selection, but the last time we were there it had a ctually improved. If you are looking for a special place for a special occasion, I highly recommend Arthur's.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I went to Arthur's on the advise of a friend and now we are not friends anymore. I arrived on a Wed night and the restaurant did not look busy but the man working the front seemed put out that I did not make a reservation. From the time we were seated to leaving I felt like I was putting the staff out by being there. Both steaks were served to us completely raw and had to be sent back. The cost was outrageous! Do yourself a favor and go across the street to Ya Ya's and get a great rib eye streak at a great price!

1  Thank BowserB36