“Good for the traveler”
Review of Burger Theory Restaurant - CLOSED

Burger Theory Restaurant
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a business traveler, I eat out A LOT, I had an early flight out in the AM and really didn't want to go far from the hotel. This place fit the bill perfectly.

Drinks: very strong pour! Rivaled if not better than most my bars back home where I am known. Good start!

Food: I didn't want to eat heavy, the waitress suggested the southwest chopped. It was mixed well with a nice spiced dressing (not too hot), with grilled chicken. Hit the spot! I also had a small portion of their firecracker shrimp, the sauce was good and shrimp were tasty.

All in all, nice spot if you're stopping over for the night, good spot for the business traveler looking for something good quick and easy.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I was here on training and the staff at this hotel was very accommodating to my needs.
I would like to thank Julia and Juleen for making my stay feel like a home away from home.
The bar and restaurant servers/ bartenders were extremely nice and professional. They made me feel welcome from the moment I walked in.
Thank You All! for the awesome work you continue to provide, and I will see you again when I return.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome for burgers and beers. We left happy and impressed! Great job guys! The service was awesome

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I decided to give this place a try after reading the reviews. All I can say it is an average burger -nothing special to write home about. I had the build your own and it did not have everything I ordered. The two waitresses were busy so I did not send it back. The pub chips that came with the burger were stale and chewy and the broccoli I ordered on the side was not fresh - obviously frozen as it was very watery. The only thing unique about this place is that it is located inside a Holiday Inn. If you are looking for special or different, go someplace else.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This place is nested in the Holiday Inn; the menu was small (which is good); I ordered what is their traditional burger with their special sauce and fries. The Holiday Inn had a great selection of local beers! The burger was awesome, and I would order it again - the steak fries were OK, nothing to get excited about - they need to improve them and then this could be a 5-dot rock star location! I'll try the onion rings next time!

Thank Russell D. C