“Perfectly comfortable, good value, mayhem at breakfast!”

Chase Suite Hotel El Paso
Ranked #25 of 83 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This was a perfectly satisfactory overnight stop for us on our way to places more beautiful! The room was large and comfortable, and included a kitchen. The price was imminently reasonable ($98). Our only challenge was that the hotel was so full that the breakfast room was overcrowded, with long queues and lots of noise. Perhaps a bigger breakfast room could help?

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband, two sons, and I were able to spread out quite comfortably when we needed some space, which was great. The full kitchen was nice and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner there. One of the showers and the dishwasher leaked, but it was clean enough and big enough for our purposes.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was very pleased with my room. It was clean, roomy and the staff were friendly. I will definitely stay here again since my son and daughter in law are here quite often because of family. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Excellent!!! Yes it needs to be upgraded but it's clean and the staff made you feel that you're a family. The guests are mostly military and businessman. The neighborhood is not ghetto, thus, we felt safe. Also, the rooms are big, we love the space because we had to bring plastic tubs of documents.

We stayed here for two nights because my daughter had a US Citizen interview . The hotel was 2 minutes away from U.S. Immigration office. Thus, we did not have to rush and worry about traffic that could hinder our appointment. We loved the hotel and extended our stay to celebrate her US Citizenship!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed in several different suites and in each one the beds were amazingly comfortable. Other than some minor maintenence issues in a few of the units the overall experience was well worth the price.

Room Tip: Lower units can get a little noisey if you have upstair tennants.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect after reading some of the reviews before we decided to stay. But when I opened up the door to the upstairs suite, All I could think about was...ahh, almost like being home.
Huge suite with 2 soft comfortable armchairs in front of a very large flat screen HDTV in the living area (which had a fireplace). Large kitchen equipped with dishware, glasses and utensils. The king-sized bed was THE most comfortable hotel bed I had ever slept on. Did I mention the rooms have quiet central air conditioning??? No noisy rattling wall mounted units here...that's huge...and rare in hotels.
The breakfast was excellent--a definite cut above the usual: eggs and omelettes made to order; freshly cut real fruit medley of cantaloupe, watermelon, pineapple, etc.; in addition to the usual cereals and bread varieties (even raisin bread). They even have a evening reception with a daily entree with drinks. Just absolutely one of the best hotel experiences in this price range I've ever had. Only negative was the garbage truck pulling up near us to empty bins at 4:30 am.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank deadbug
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Absolutely loved this hotel. We couldnt have chose a better place to stay. I hadnt been home to El paso, Tx for 17yrs so I was a little tensed about where I was going to stay when we arrived. Well my first choice was absolutely horrible so I was very grateful when we found the Chase Suite Hotel. The room was very clean and well maintained. The price was affordable. The staff was very friendly. Its an excellent place to stay if you have a family because it's very spacious, which made our stay very comfortable. I loved this hotel and plan on staying there when we return home next year. Please dont change. Keep up the wonderful work!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family