“Outstanding stay”

Ranked #3 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Green Bay, United States
“Outstanding stay”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This Hampton Inn provided a wonderful managers social which included beer, wine, soft drinks and both hot and cold snacks. The hotel staff had several employees who were nothing less than stellar. The rooms were clean and neat. Breakfast was good. The business center is located on a table in the lobby with several computers and a printer.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary managers reception. We aim to please and we are glad that we have succeeded! Hope to see you return again soon. We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I have stayed in many hotels, motels, inns and bed and breakfast places in my lifetime. I spend my money based on location, wifi and safety when choosing my lodgings, not really particular about anything else. I was truly amazed, impressed and gratified to receive for the first time, TRUE SERVICE. It's one thing to do your job without any mistakes, but it takes a special breed of people to go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make you feel welcome, safe and wanted.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Leticia M
Thank you for your review for the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are very excited to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let our team know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon should you return to our beautiful city! Safe travels!
Midland, Texas, United States
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed 2 nights at room 121 (far, far away from the lobby) when I check we were next to an exit with a metal door, I thought "by bye sleep". But not the door, not the jets taking of and landing, not the private airplanes running next to the hotel on the taxiway. Not a single noise. I was glad someone invented double pane windows.
The bed and the bedsheets were amazing. I forgot to look for a sticker to buy some for our own bed!
Breakfast is good. Very good. Eggs, bacon (plenty of), good coffee, you won't be dissapointed.
My only complain is, I hate carpets, but its just me. The room was perfectly clean.
They were having a problem with the reservation system when I arrived, but the lady give it a try and voila! check in in less than 5 minutes.
I don't think you can get a better deal for the money. I won't risk it next time we are going to El Paso.

Room Tip: I was far away from the lobby, and never hear a sound, even with many occupied rooms next to ours.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are very happy to hear to that you had an enjoyable stay with us! We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let our entire staff know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon!
Houma, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Hotel is nice and clean but after two stays at this location I will probably find something else. There is always something going on that makes parking a challenge and checking in a hassle. The employees are extremely nice and the location is very clean. By the time you find a place to park and deal with everything else the frustration level is so high that the niceness just goes so far.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport . I am glad the staff and accomodations were to your satisfaction. I apologize that you were not able to find proper parking during your visit. We did have a company book our meeting facility to conduct inteviews that week and it did draw a large crowd. We value our guests and we want the opportunity to serve you again so we can demostrate our warm Hamptonality should your be visiting our El Paso in the near future.
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The airport shuttle is great if you want to avoid car rental/taxi, and they will even take you to the store. The managers reception was a freebie and they upgraded my room ( I am a Hilton Honors member ). The bed and room were clean and comfy, I slept great. Breakfast was so-so. Staff is very friendly.

Room Tip: not first floor, no privacy
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! We are so glad you were able to experience our authentic Hampton hospitality. I am pleased to learn that you were able to take advantage of the shuttle service during your stay as welll. We look forward to seeing you soon. We love having you here!
Lubbock, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Have been staying here for a few years and every time the service is excellent. The Staff is very helpful, and the location is perfect for me to conduct my bsiness all over the city. If you need a place the have a meeting they have been very accomidating if getting what ever was needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport for your meeting – we’re happy to hear it was a success! We look forward to welcoming you everytime you are back visiting the Sun City! We love having you here! Thanks again-
San Jose, CA
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We had a room facing the freeway, and on a Saturday night quite literally felt that our room was in the Indianapolis 500. Even with ear plugs, and likely the noisiest a/c fan on the planet, it was still intolerable. We were so exhausted, we did not feel like getting dressed, re gathering all our luggage and moving. However we should of, we didn't sleep well at all, and had to drive another 600 miles the next day.
The cleanliness of the hotel, the staff, the breakfast, the bed and everything else was very good. The hotel didn't appear to be Anywhere near capacity, they shouldn't rent those rooms until they improve the sound proofing

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MGFuqua
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and staff to your liking. We understand how important a good night's rest is and we are sorry that you did not experience this during your stay. The next time you visit us please let us know your preference to be away from the highway and we will gladly offer you a quiter room. Thank you again and we look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area.