“Great Stay!!”

Ranked #3 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Huntsville, United States
“Great Stay!!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a very nice hotel with excellent amenities that has been recently renovated and has a great staff to welcome you and help with any needs. It is close to the airport and centrally located to everything in El Paso.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad that our staff made your stay enjoyable and that you were able to see our newly renovated property! Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Austin, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This was one of my best stays with Hampton Suites. Whenever I return to El Paso this one will be my preferred hotel. I loved the staff. They were friendly, helpful, courteous and very professional. The rooms were clean and quiet! The bed was amazing... The complimentary breakfast was fabulous and the manager’s evening reception was a delightful surprise. Wow!! Business travel can be a drag and during our stay parts of El Paso was flooding because of heavy rains. Getting back to this hotel made the whole day better!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon. We love having you here!
Troy Michigan
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Went for a business trip here. I was hoping for a better experience. I got a first floor room. The room looked neat and clean when I first got inside. Then I smelled the RAID insect killer. It was not overwhelming, but I could tell it was insect killer. I determined why the insect killer smell when I opened the door on the wall A/C unit, and there was a swarm of ants mulling around all over the inside of the unit. The hotel was booked up for the night, so there were no other rooms. In the morning I got up to exercise in their fitness center. When I went to the fitness room it was out of order. I went to the front desk to inquire about this, and they said that I could use the next-door Marriott Courtyard's fitness center if I show them my room key. So, I went next door and used the other hotel's fitness center. By the way, that Marriott Courtyard looked just as good as this Hampton Inn. I know where I am staying next time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport.

I know it is important to have a room which meets your specific needs, and I know that it is an unpleasant experience to have to settle for less than you want. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Gabriel Ayub
Woodland, California
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The staff at this Hampton, like our experience at most, was very courteous and accommodating,. the breakfast was good and a definite money saver, the bed great,and our room quiet. Not much more to ask for. If anything, I thought the rate might have been a little high but overall a very good stay. We'd definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write your heartfelt review on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I hope to see you return soon to experience another great Hampton experience! Safe travels!
Green Bay, United States
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This Hampton Inn provided a wonderful managers social which included beer, wine, soft drinks and both hot and cold snacks. The hotel staff had several employees who were nothing less than stellar. The rooms were clean and neat. Breakfast was good. The business center is located on a table in the lobby with several computers and a printer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary managers reception. We aim to please and we are glad that we have succeeded! Hope to see you return again soon. We love having you here!
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I have stayed in many hotels, motels, inns and bed and breakfast places in my lifetime. I spend my money based on location, wifi and safety when choosing my lodgings, not really particular about anything else. I was truly amazed, impressed and gratified to receive for the first time, TRUE SERVICE. It's one thing to do your job without any mistakes, but it takes a special breed of people to go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make you feel welcome, safe and wanted.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Leticia M
Thank you for your review for the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are very excited to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let our team know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon should you return to our beautiful city! Safe travels!
Midland, Texas, United States
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed 2 nights at room 121 (far, far away from the lobby) when I check we were next to an exit with a metal door, I thought "by bye sleep". But not the door, not the jets taking of and landing, not the private airplanes running next to the hotel on the taxiway. Not a single noise. I was glad someone invented double pane windows.
The bed and the bedsheets were amazing. I forgot to look for a sticker to buy some for our own bed!
Breakfast is good. Very good. Eggs, bacon (plenty of), good coffee, you won't be dissapointed.
My only complain is, I hate carpets, but its just me. The room was perfectly clean.
They were having a problem with the reservation system when I arrived, but the lady give it a try and voila! check in in less than 5 minutes.
I don't think you can get a better deal for the money. I won't risk it next time we are going to El Paso.

Room Tip: I was far away from the lobby, and never hear a sound, even with many occupied rooms next to ours.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are very happy to hear to that you had an enjoyable stay with us! We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let our entire staff know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon!