“My recent stay”

Ranked #3 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
albuquerque, United States
“My recent stay”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very very nice place.Very clean. Extremely professional, friendly and helpful with whatever I needed staff. I made it a point of letting their manager know (including their names) how much I appreciated the quality of service from them. Only negatives for me were a less than overwhelming breakfast, and one peculiar to me,in that I need a very cold room to sleep well, and the thermostat had been set to not go below 67. I imagine that for the vast majority of people that's plenty cool; just not for me. Not the fault certainly of any of the staff I interacted with, and again, I realize that for almost anyone else, that would be more than cool enough for a good night's sleep on the very comfortable beds.I'm rating the service as a 10 only because there isn't an eleven.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff knocked your socks off and that the property offered you just the right amount of space for you to spread out and relax. I understand just how frustrating it can be to not be able to sleep with the temperature of the room not being to your liking. You are correct, we have the thermostats set to a certain degree to avoid the unit from freezing and not allowing cool air to flow properly. We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very good place to stay overall. Be sure to get a room that does not face the highway, otherwise the highway noise will keep you awake. Rooms were clean , employees were courteous and food was okay. They still need to work getting full size pillows for the beds!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hampton hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels...
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were so comfortable sleeping in the room overnight. The breakfast area was very busy and there was a good variety of breakfast items. I was a little disappointed in the egg omelet that was a bit overcooked.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am sorry to learn that the eggs were overcooked during your breakfast experience. I have already addressed this issue and will assure that this does not repeat so that other guests will not be dissapointed as you were. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area. At your service..
Huntsville, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a very nice hotel with excellent amenities that has been recently renovated and has a great staff to welcome you and help with any needs. It is close to the airport and centrally located to everything in El Paso.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad that our staff made your stay enjoyable and that you were able to see our newly renovated property! Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
Austin, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This was one of my best stays with Hampton Suites. Whenever I return to El Paso this one will be my preferred hotel. I loved the staff. They were friendly, helpful, courteous and very professional. The rooms were clean and quiet! The bed was amazing... The complimentary breakfast was fabulous and the manager’s evening reception was a delightful surprise. Wow!! Business travel can be a drag and during our stay parts of El Paso was flooding because of heavy rains. Getting back to this hotel made the whole day better!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon. We love having you here!
Troy Michigan
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Went for a business trip here. I was hoping for a better experience. I got a first floor room. The room looked neat and clean when I first got inside. Then I smelled the RAID insect killer. It was not overwhelming, but I could tell it was insect killer. I determined why the insect killer smell when I opened the door on the wall A/C unit, and there was a swarm of ants mulling around all over the inside of the unit. The hotel was booked up for the night, so there were no other rooms. In the morning I got up to exercise in their fitness center. When I went to the fitness room it was out of order. I went to the front desk to inquire about this, and they said that I could use the next-door Marriott Courtyard's fitness center if I show them my room key. So, I went next door and used the other hotel's fitness center. By the way, that Marriott Courtyard looked just as good as this Hampton Inn. I know where I am staying next time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport.

I know it is important to have a room which meets your specific needs, and I know that it is an unpleasant experience to have to settle for less than you want. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Gabriel Ayub
Woodland, California
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The staff at this Hampton, like our experience at most, was very courteous and accommodating,. the breakfast was good and a definite money saver, the bed great,and our room quiet. Not much more to ask for. If anything, I thought the rate might have been a little high but overall a very good stay. We'd definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write your heartfelt review on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I hope to see you return soon to experience another great Hampton experience! Safe travels!