“Fresh, clean, and friendly”

Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport
Ranked #1 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 23 January 2014

It had been several years since I last stayed at the hotel and was plesantly surprised. They had renovated the rooms and lobby with a more modern look and feel.

My experience wasn't just about the hotel but the staff as well. I was greeted each time I came into the building and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

I would suggest my co-workers stay here again.

Room Tip: away from the elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write your heartfelt review on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I hope that our excellent accomodations and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

My first-hand experience for other travelers is that this hotel is a clean hotel and the customer service was great. They offered breakfast and had a good selection of snacks. In my opinion the hotel was also very accommodating and I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are so glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Staff was extremely helpful. Rooms were slightly dated but clean and comfortable. Stick to using the rear entrance to avoid the frontage road traffic. Breakfast and evening reception were very good. Like that there was variety, not always the same thing. Downside was no internet in fitness center and the video displays were poor quality.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am sorry to learn that you experienced issues with our wireless internet connection as well as with our monitors in the fitness room. Please rest assure that I will address the issue immediately so that other guests do not have the same experience. I am glad that our staff was very accomodating to all your needs and we look forward to serving you at our hotel should you return to the area.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Excellent hotel staff are top notch. The complimentary shuttle service was prompt and very accommodating. I greatly enjoyed the complimentary appetizers and beverages served each evening. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. I do appreciate the extra towels provided.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for you kind comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am very glad that you were able to enjoy our complimentary managers reception when you were here as we love to make you feel as if you were at home. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our entire staff as they will feel great knowing that you were well taken care of during your stay!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

The staff are exceptional. We had a difficult time getting are reservations changed and finding the hotel because of our reward program. The Hampton staff were excellent at making some of the problems easier to deal with. Even though it was only one night I would highly recommend this location and hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am glad you were able to experience our authentic Hampton hospitality and that our staff made your stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Convenient location near the airport, highway, restaurants, shopping, and Starbucks. Clean hotel, nice rooms, good breakfast, happy hour, and great staff! We always stay here for our business travel to El Paso and recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank John2982
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am glad that you found our amenities and facility convenient during your visit and that our staff was able to accomodate all of your needs. I am pleased that you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Very friendly staff. Great value for the price. Good breakfast.
Room was listed on the door as nonsmoking. Upon entering the room ,one can smell that it had been smoked in. I always check the air filter of a hotel room, if they are dirty I clean them. The airfilter was spotless, but I saw cigarette ashes on top of the the heating/AC unit. I also noticed the window locking system had been tampered.I mentioned it to the front desk and they stated they would spray a deoderent.I used the stair way, smelled of very strong cigarette smoke. We went out to christmas shop and night on the town. Upon return at 2am all 3 key cards did not work. we stayed on 4th floor and i returned to the lobby to have them reactivated. The man behind the desk stated my cell phone deactivated the card. My wife does not have a cell phone and her card was in her purse. My daughter keeps her cell phone in her pocket and key card in her purse. The room was very quiet and we all slept well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to know that you found the room comfortable during this holiday season. I am sorry to learn that you experienced an unwelcoming smell in your room but I am glad that we made an effort to correct the issue. I also want to apologize for the issue you had with the room keys not operating correctly. These keys will tend to de-magnetize if they are not kept in its envelope that is issued upon check-in. I am not sure if this was the case but I am glad we corrected the issue as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future. Happy Holidays!