“Kind People - Easy Access to the Airport”

Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport
Ranked #1 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The people who work at the desk are real Texans, kind, patient and courteous.
The breakfast is nicely organized with plenty of cereals, breads, muffins, juice, eggs, sausage; however no bacon

The hotel was neat and clean. Good business center.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. If you don't you will be looking into the windows of the hotel righ...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! We are delighted to learn that our hotel and ameneties were to your satisfaction and that our staff made you feel welcome. We hope to see you in the near future should your travel plans bring you back to the Sun City!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here several times and always have had a clean room and a good sleep. Pleace is centrally located so I can get food, or drinks in a matter of minutes. Starbucks nearby for morning fuel. Expect to stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you for your review on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suties El Paso Airport. I am glad that you found the location and accommodations to your satisfaction. We love having you here! Safe travels...

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was my second time staying here. First time was last September and second time was Jan 11. Both stays were great. This last time I checked in really early and Megan found a room for me and gave me an upgrade. I originally reserved the room for two nights but ended up only staying one night with no problems at all. Megan was great. I hope I got her name right. The hotel is very clean and the location is perfect. Everything about the room was great. The breakfast was great, although it would have been perfect if there was bacon or sausage to go with the eggs. The entire staff are friendly and helpful. This is definitely the place I will stay on my trips to El Paso.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Megan was very helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with her as well as with my entire staff. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

It had been several years since I last stayed at the hotel and was plesantly surprised. They had renovated the rooms and lobby with a more modern look and feel.

My experience wasn't just about the hotel but the staff as well. I was greeted each time I came into the building and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

I would suggest my co-workers stay here again.

Room Tip: away from the elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write your heartfelt review on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I hope that our excellent accomodations and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

My first-hand experience for other travelers is that this hotel is a clean hotel and the customer service was great. They offered breakfast and had a good selection of snacks. In my opinion the hotel was also very accommodating and I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are so glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Staff was extremely helpful. Rooms were slightly dated but clean and comfortable. Stick to using the rear entrance to avoid the frontage road traffic. Breakfast and evening reception were very good. Like that there was variety, not always the same thing. Downside was no internet in fitness center and the video displays were poor quality.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am sorry to learn that you experienced issues with our wireless internet connection as well as with our monitors in the fitness room. Please rest assure that I will address the issue immediately so that other guests do not have the same experience. I am glad that our staff was very accomodating to all your needs and we look forward to serving you at our hotel should you return to the area.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Excellent hotel staff are top notch. The complimentary shuttle service was prompt and very accommodating. I greatly enjoyed the complimentary appetizers and beverages served each evening. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. I do appreciate the extra towels provided.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for you kind comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am very glad that you were able to enjoy our complimentary managers reception when you were here as we love to make you feel as if you were at home. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our entire staff as they will feel great knowing that you were well taken care of during your stay!