“Great experience”

Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport
Ranked #1 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Staff was attentive and courteous. Room was cool upon arrival and very clean. Breakfast was packed with people, but good food. Would recommend this hotel for anyone wishing to easily access I-10 or Del Sol Medical Center. Plenty of nearby amenities, too!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was so attentive to your needs. I will be sure to share your comments with them. Should your travels bring you back this way, I hope that you will stay with us again. Safe travels.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place to stay. the following emenities where well received and maintanied: Fitness Center (clean, all equipment in excellent condition) Breakfast and nightly reception free and delicious. personnel great

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am also pleased to hear that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon to the Sun City! Safe travels...

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was so impressed with ALL of the staff!! They truly made me feel special! The shuttle service was very quick and as soon as I entered the van, the driver offered me a water. I was very appreciative of all the little extras that all of the staff did. The front desks clerks were so very friendly and sincere in assisting me; the manager on duty was also very friendly and even greeted me again when I came back to the lobby for dinner! Every single one of the staff really went out of their way to truly make me feel like a VIP!! Thank you El Paso Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Denise J

Thank you for your review on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will let our entire staff know that they contributed to your enjoyment. It’s difficult to find amazing team members but we are proud of our selected talent. We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

A colleague and I had to spend the night in El Paso prior to finishing our trip and picked the Hampton Inn to stay at. It was a great choice! My room had a couch which was very comfortable took a quick nap. The staff was very friendly and they were able to accommodate us by storing a very large and heavy case over night. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thanks for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our entire staff was helpful! I’ll be sure to share your comments with them. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed just the night and cooked diner, had pretty much the basic stuff and they helped me in getting the additional stuff i needed great and friendly staff. breakfast was good. before staying here i used Expedia and trip advisor to compare hotels after comparing and selecting 3 y visited them and this had the looks, and the price, just perfect.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am very glad that you were able to experience our authentic Hampton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you back soon in the Sun City!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed here because of the location near the airport. Shuttle service was available and had an early flight. Great customer service with their friendly staff. Modern decor with a touch of local art. Clean rooms and some with gat views of the city, valley and Mexico border. El Paso is one of the safest cities in America. If you visit! Definitly stay here. You will be pleased.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a heartfelt review on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad to hear that you we pleased with our facility and amenities and that our staff was able to make you feel right at home. "We Love Having You Here".

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a superb hotel with very helpful staff, extremely comfortable and very clean. Modern lobby and free wifi and parking in a day where everything gets an extra charge, can't go wrong at this hotel. There is even shuttle service to restaurants and bars and shopping within a three mile radius, so you don't have to worry about getting lost, or drinking and driving.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M

Thank you for being our guest at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We know it’s the little things that help make your stay more comfortable and I am glad to know that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. Hope to see you again soon.