“Better than expected, Pleasantly surprised”

Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #49 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Albuquerque
“Better than expected, Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I really liked how the bathroom was around the corner from the bed & t.v. I thought the floor plan was well thought out. The bathroom has a window, is very clean, and they have a nice shower head. We stayed on the 2nd floor and the stairs were pretty steep & the steps were thin. So just be very careful when going up and down.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 7 July 2013

we were hot and sweaty when we arrived from New Mexico. the clerk was efficient, friendly and helpful. she worked with us for a good price so we could stay 2 nights. The pool was welcoming as was all the staff. the morning breakfast was okay but lots of selections. the room was clean and neat. it was an excellent stay

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank MrAllan54
Mathews, Virginia
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I traveled from Virginia to El Paso for my grandsons high school graduation. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn & Suites since it was near the airport and the graduation site. When I checked in I told the lady at the desk I had an AAA membership and I am a senior. She said fine, you will get a discount and the room would be 62.00 including tax. Well...when I checked my bank account...they had charged me 75.00. I call that deceptive and a lot of other things. Be very careful when staying at one of their hotels. I know it will be my last time.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank patriciacasanave
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The rooms have been nicely renovated since the last time we stayed here. Our room was very clean and spacious, and everything seemed fairly new from the paint to the upholstery. Everyone at the front desk was friendly, efficient and helpful. The food, however, was not so good, for either breakfast or dinner. The pancakes and french toast were like rubber, and the Mexican pastries (which I usually love) were dry and tasteless. The chicken enchiladas and pork we had for dinner were bland and almost flavorless. We will definitely stay here again, but will eat elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ScarlettMX5
Kabul
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I concurr with everything that has been said about this hotel. My dauther and I stayed here for one night in early Apr 2013 based on the comments on Trip Advisor. They are all accurate. The room was spacious, clean, and recently renovated. The beds were fantastic (comfortable) and the "heart attack" mexican breakfast was as others have described. I was there on a Sunday morning and there was even a trio playing live spanish music in the breakfast retaurant. We stayed in a "pet friendly room" - number 101 as I recall, which was at the rear of the property, furtherest away from the street. Although we did not use the outdoor pool, it looked clean and inviting. The hotel is conviently located on the main drag (Montana Street), and about one quarter of a mile north of I-10. There can be no better place for the money in El Paso. I strongly recommend this place to anyone who is passing through.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank goodinfo
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Good bedding,friendly staff and good breakfast
Reasonable price

• Stayed April 2013
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Before our trip to El Paso we stopped at our local Denny's for breakfast and picked up one of those travelers coupon books they have at the entrance. There were several El Paso Hotels listed so we turned to Trip Advisor to decide which one would be best. I was reading them aloud to my husband, and when I got to the review that said this hotel had a Mexican Heart Attack Breakfast my husband said "I don't need to hear any more - let's stay there". The reviewer was correct - to us it was a WONDERFUL breakfast. Chorizo and eggs, and several other Mexican dishes. The hotel staff must read trip advisor reviews because they also had fresh fruit - cantaloupe one morning, and watermelon the next. And, they also had regular scrambled eggs and sausage patties. We thought it was much better than most of the other free breakfast buffets. The only drawback is the 9:30am cutoff.

The room itself was clean, and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. With the coupon the price was more than reasonable - and they gave us that rate for both of the nights we were there. We travel to El Paso several times a year to visit family. We'll be staying here from now on. They were almost booked up when we arrived, so in the future we'll be making reservations!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family