“Pleasant surprise!”

Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Ranked #19 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised with my stay here, the main thing that really surprised me was the EXCELLENT customer service provided by the very courteous and professional ladies at the front desk. I had a problem with Priceline, and they got everything sorted out for me. Kudos!

• Stayed: December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for the customer service they provided to you and am glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Room was very clean upon arrival. Plenty of clean towels, soaps, etc. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Laundry/vending room is very clean. Our room is on the main street side, but is still very quiet. The only complaint that I have, and this may not even be their fault, is that the furniture gets very dusty very quickly. It may be a desert thing??

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I loved the location of the hotel. Not too far from the airport and not too far from ft bliss. Considering I spent a lot of time there during my stay. The check-in and check-out process was efficient and quick. I didn't really use any of the other things. They do have laundry room and vending machines and grab n go breakfast. Besides the room being comfortable and really good. They only do housekeeping during your stay if u stay at least 8 nights. I would definitely stay again when I return to The El Paso area :)

• Stayed: December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the location of our hotel and the friendly service our staff provided. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed having laundry facilities on-site, our grab-and-go breakfast, and your comfortable room.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Not only did the website state shuttle service was available from the El Paso airport, there was no shuttle that came through the airport. There was not even a courtesy phone inside the airport to reach the hotel nor even any of the hotel's info for that matter. Even after calling to request pickup, the shuttle did not arrive for 30 mins.

The driver was polite and apologetic, however, did not speak English well enough to answer any questions I had. The desk agent, Marco, was extremely unfriendly, almost rude in fact. The "free WiFi" did not work, and the Technical Support agent provided by the hotel was unable to get it fixed so I was unable to complete any much needed work that required Internet connectivity.

The room was small and cozy, but the bed a bit firm for my taste. The channel selections were lauhable.There were only about 10 channels, and none of them premium channels such as HBO, Showtime, or Cinemax. The "grab and go" breakfast was decent, but the fruit was not fresh. The apples were all soft and beginning to age and the prepackaged breakfast bars were beginning to stale.

If this review seems a little too negative, so was my experience. I did not make my 3:00 check-in time because of the time spent waiting for the shuttle, and I was only there for a few hours due to an early flight the next morning. I would have probably been better off just staying at the airport.

This is, by far, the worst Extended Stay that I've stayed in over the past 2 years or so. Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again, even for free.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Lawrence P
Reviewed 3 November 2013

First of all, I was what is considered a "late check-in", so in fact I'm glad they took that into account, the young lady at the counter was nice and was helpful(as can be, I don't require much when alone.) and knew the neighborhood. After 10:00 pm not much in the way of food is available in the area, unless you have a vehicle, but there is the usual fast food joints within walking distance (McDonalds, Sonic, Jack-in-the-box) and Denny's. Rooms are old but clean, the bed although was very comfortable, nice clean linens. "If alone traveling just for a night, this is the best place, you know you'll sleep tight." My attempt at poetry!

Room Tip: I stayed on the south facing side which seemed very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad to hear to you were very pleased with our comfortable and clean rooms and our location being walking distance from restaurants .

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I got a very good deal, actually one of those mystery deal, on this hotel so the value was incredible.

Deal or no deal, this hotel is pleasing. The front desk was courteous and helpful, the room was huge. Linens were clean, the kitchenette well equipped with clean wares, bathroom was very well kept and the bed was comfortable. The AC works well and parking was adequate. There is grab and go breakfast in the morning.

The minuses? There you have it, there is a laundry room and that is all the amenities in this hotel. For me that was more than enough as having a comfortable bed with clean linens and bathroom was all I needed.

Room Tip: In the summer, I would avoid the 3rd floor. On one side you will have direct sun in the morning, on...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our clean rooms and property, I will make sure and pass the information to our great employees with your comments. Please accept our apologies for not having more amenities. Still, we are glad to know that our laundry facility was what you needed during your stay.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

While this is a bare bones extended stay hotel the rooms were very clean. The staff very friendly. The price could not be beat for a long term stay in El Paso. It is very convenient to everything from the airport to all the shopping in the area. Nice grab and go breakfast was provided. It was very quite in the evenings. Nice place to came back to after a long day at work. Would very much recommend staying here for an extended stay in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad that to hear that you had a good stay at our property and enjoyed our clean rooms and our grab and go breakfast.