“Waffle Machine!”

Ranked #50 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Miami Beach, Florida
“Waffle Machine!”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

First off the motel is under a new management and some of the pictures and reviews i have seen are well out of dateI checked in after a long drive from San Francisco.The guy at the front desk was nice and he knew all the information. He also started a pleasamt conversation with me. I notice the waffle machine and i couldn't wait to try it the next day. They have a continetal breakfast. when i went to my room it smelled great. There was a huge HD tv, a microwave and a mini-fridge. The bathroom was white and clean. The towels smelled great and fresh. The wifi was stronger than the one i had at home. I noticed the pool. It was a beautiful blue color with a jacuzzi next to it. The location is great as it is next to a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kabu2829

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This place is no regular Days Inn! I stayed here and felt like it was a 5 star hotel, the hotel is newly renovated with flat screens and great new beds! your a fool if you dont stay here!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jaibabu07
el paso, tx
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stayed here while waiting for my new apartment to be ready for move in. What was supposed to be only a week turned into a whole month stay while my move in date kept on getting pushed back. I must say my stay here helped ease the stress of the situation. My upstairs room was very quiet even on weekends. I did not try the breakfast but it was offered. The front desk staff was always friendly when i needed to recharge my room key. For other than that reason I didn't really need to see much of them. No major problems whatsoever! Also, my room was a LOT nicer than in these pictures which seem to be pretty outdated. Would recommend and stay again! =)

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank eitobittoalex
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I stayed there at the Days Inn for 2 days and I liked the rooms, and the friendliness that I was given at check in. I was at the pool and jacuzzi and liked how clean it was. I also liked the breakfast in the morning..mmm.. good Texas shaped waffles!! I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I also like the rate I was given, not to expensive considering they have cable, HBO, and big flat screen TVs! Over all.. good rating.

Room Tip: The singles are King size pillow top beds.. I believe they said the doubles are queens.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank anassociate
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 May 2012

As soon as I walked in I noticed the continental breakfast sign and immediately noticed the waffle maker. The guy at the front desk informs you about everything very well and starts a pleasant conversation with you. When I got to the room, it smelled very nice and the huge HD TV got my attention. There is a micro-wave which is very convenient if I had any microwavable snacks and a mini-fridge which i think is really decent. The shower is extremely clean and the towels smelled really fresh. The bed is extremely comfortable and I think got that pain from my back cured. There is a spa and swimming pool which is cleaned everyday.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kabir B
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I called in and book this room and was very please when i arrived to the hotel. I am traveling to Florida from California with my family. The front desk was very helpful and provided me with extra pillows when i asked because of all the driving my back was sore!! I will definitely be stopping here again on my way back. Thanks Edgar for the extra pillows. :)

Room Tip: Call hotel and ask for Edgar for the best rate!!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Richard G
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I just checked in about an hour ago. It's 2:30 am and I was able to get a room right away. The guy at the front desk was very friendly and accomadating. We are staying in a double bed room. The room is clean and I can't find anything wrong here. We took showers as soon as we got here and everything was clean and our towels smelled fresh. The beds are comfy and the sheets are clean. There is a microwave and a mini fridge in the room which is nice. I honestly wish the other hotels on this trip holds up to the same standard.

The wi-fi is great!! Almost better than my home connection! I was told there is a continental breakfast in the morning so we will have to try that out too.

Room Tip: Ask and ye shall receive.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family