“A pretty good choice”

Sleep Inn El Paso
Sleep Inn El Paso
Ranked #59 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Hotel is located in an industrial area and would not have been my first choice had I known. I had initial concern as to security of vehicle and contents. However,a mile up the road the area improves considerably and that is where the other hotels and restaurants are located. Lots of choices for dinner a short drive away but nothing within walking distance. The Sleep Inn was very comfortable, the bed made for a restful night, the parking area is well lit, partially fenced, and an access gate is closed at nightfall such that entrance is restricted which, together with security cameras (monitored at front desk) gives some reassurance that vehicles will be safe.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2010

We paid 75$ for a nights stay here and booked it a few hours before arriving. The man at the counter when I arrived was nice, got me checked in quickly and told me everything I needed. The room was easily the best we've stayed in on our honeymoon and we've been staying at all Choice hotels. The bed was on the firm side but surprisingly both my wife and I slept really well. We ended up wishing we stayed here a little longer simply because it's such a good room. I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2010

I have visited El Paso three times in the last year. Each time I have chosen to stay at Sleep Inn. The visits were from five to seven days long, and I was very comfortable. The rates are good. It's convenient not to leave the hotel for breakfast. The staff is great. I will continue to stay at Sleep Inn for future visits.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank mathteacher78
Reviewed 6 April 2010

I've stayed here a couple times but waited to write a review until after I've been here a few times due to the price being $69 a night. The entire hotel has been comepletely renovated and is exceptionally clean. I am a sales executive for a large insurance company and my dinner expenses range from $300 to $500 when I take out my producers. I'd rather stay here and save the money on my T&E. The hotel is safe, the staff is extremely nice, and I will continue to stay here. For $69 a night, this is a steal. I recommend this hotel to ANYONE coming to El Paso. It won't be long before they raise the rate.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Red Roof Inn El Paso East
#39 of 81 in El Paso
Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University

Been to Sleep Inn El Paso? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sleep Inn El Paso

Address: 5640 E Paisano Dr, El Paso, TX 79925-3334
Region: United States > Texas > El Paso
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #59 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sleep Inn El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.