“The best reasonably priced hotel in El Paso.”

Comfort Suites El Paso
Ranked #40 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Glendale, Arizona
“The best reasonably priced hotel in El Paso.”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I travel extensively for work. I stay in dozens of different hotels each year. My review is based on several stays. This is the absolute cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. From the lobby to the room. Spotless! Highly recommended.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank David C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I checked in to this hotel late Saturday night. The receptionist who checked me in was very rude, unprofessional, and didn't seem at all happy when he checked me in. If I knew before hand that I was going to be treated with so much disrespect, I would have cancelled my reservation and stayed somewhere else. I didn't get to see his name tag so I'm not sure of his name, but he was the one who checked me in around 2:30am or so. He slammed a paper I had to sign on the desk and told me to sign it. He just slammed it there very rudely. I was too tired to say anything I just ignored him and went straight to my room. He didn't look happy being there at all and I don't believe people like him should be hired to work at hotels!!! The room was nice and the breakfast was decent, too bad the customer service that night was horrible. I will not be staying at this hotel again and I'll assure my friends and family to never come here, I'm sure we can get more respect and our business will be appreciated elsewhere.

Room Tip: Don't check in after 2:00am. You will be treated like garbage.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Most excellant hotel to stay at. Super clean thru out hotel, staff extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast is beyond expectations for a hotel "contential" breakfast.
And the bed, OMG they are the best ever! If I can ever find out what the make of those mattresses are, we'll be buying one for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Carol W
5034, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites El Paso, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Thank you Carol, for your staying at our hotel, its a pleasure to know that you are highly satisfied.
We work hard to make sure you are comfortable, like home, and enjoy a delicious hot full breakfast in the mornings!!!
please come back and visit us.

Management
Metairie, LA
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Nice room - comfortable. Good location as we were headed west and wanted to get past downtown El Paso before we stopped. Everything was nice, clean and appeared pretty new. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast room was large and clean. Nice average breakfast but more than adequate for us to get back on the road.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NewOrleansfirstgal
5034, Manager at Comfort Suites El Paso, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Thank you so much, for staying at our hotel, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest, thanks so much for your nice review, we will continue to strive for excellence!!!

we hope to see you soon!!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Staff was friendly, made me feel at home, excellent room, slept great!!! I came on business, I usually stay at IHG hotels, on East or West, this time, the last hotel, did not have my name in their system with the room I requested. I decided to come to Comfort Suites West, best choice ever.
Nice pool and hot tub, delicious breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jack L
Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 4 November 2012

On our way back to Arizona from Austin, Texas, we wanted to get through El Paso before stopping for the night. The Comfort Suites on Desert was a great location .... past the high traffic downtown area, but still in a city environment.
Greeted with a big smile and friendly 'Good Evening' by Gabriel, we were checked in, given WiFi, pool, breakfast information and in our animal and smoke free king suite within minutes of arriving.
A newer facility back from the Interstate and frontage road with clean and comfortable rooms, a well lit bath, a higher quality shower head ( we used to carry a shower head, teflon tape and pliers because some places we have stayed in over the years, had the $0.79 cent trashy shower heads that I would change first thing) a very comfortable bed with great pillows, flat screen TV with many cable channels, and a much better than average breakfast ( Bacon ! .... .they had Bacon ! ) that was continually freshened.
There was a Fudruckers adjoining the parking lot, a Wal-Mart within a half a mile as well as many restaurants in the area ..... so sort of the best of everything.
After a quiet restful night and an above average hotel breakfast, check out was pretty much a matter of dropping the key cards at the front desk and heading home to Arizona.
A great place to stop if you want a west side of El Paso rest stop.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DesertBoomers
Thank you for your visit and stay with us, we are happy you enjoyed a comfortable stay in our hotel.
We will continue to strive for excellence!!

thanks and we hope you come visit once again.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed here at the recommendation of a colleague. I don't typically stay at Comfort Suites but would stay here again in a heart beat. Price was better than most others in the area and was much nicer than the Hampton next door. (I stayed there the week prior)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank onetmr
Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you chose our hotel for your stay.
We hope you come back and stay with us soon, and we will continue to provide excellent service to you!!!